TSL Unisex Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Access
Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Access: The highly structured frame, toe crampon and 8 studs give the Symbioz Access very good grip. They are designed for winter walkers who are seeking a completely natural stride.
Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Thermoplastic reinforcements support the Symbioz Access distortion constraints to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle Pre-Adjust : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
Never has a snowshoe offered such outstanding grip. Combined with the vertical blades, the stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot give incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill) and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety and avoids sudden sliding in powder snow.
- The front teeth provide maximum traction on steep slopes.
- The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft snow.
- 8 steel tips.
Comfort and Ease
Comfortable and easy to put on as a result of their pre-adjustment feature that memorizes shoe size, the Symbioz telescopic bindings accentuate the foot movement provided by the frame. The Easy Ascent heel lift incorporated into the binding is activated by simple downward push from the pole. Also, during ascents, you won't have any feeling of discomfort under your foot as your weight is spread across the whole of the binding heel within the frame. The new Easy Ascent heel lift, built into the binding, is activated by simply pushing it with the pole.
- Hyperflex Concept: Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
- Hourglass Shape: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
- Lateral Adjust: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Lock Adjustment 1: Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
- S.S.A.S: Sound and shock absorbing system - TSL patent. Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
- Easy Ascent: Climbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don't have to bend down.<
TSL Outdoor. Its innovations are part of the history of snowshoeing
It's said that snowshoes were invented over 10,000 years ago as an ingenious aid to moving around and hunting. An instinctive way of effectively distributing body weight on snow. At the time, snowshoes were made of a wooden frames tied together by leather straps or animal skins.
The 80s: A new sport is born
It was not until 1981, when TSL was founded in the heart of the Alps, in Thones (France), that the product underwent its first major revolution. TSL took its inspiration from a wooden snowshoe and manufactured it in plastic. The JCB, the first model to be used for recreation and sporting purposes, was born.
The 90s: The birth of the technically sophisticated snowshoe
During the 90s, TSL developed and marketed the 225 RANDO, the first snowshoe with an articulating binding that combined comfort, technical design and firm foot support. Its unique hourglass shape offered walking comfort and became the recognisable footprint for all the brand's composite snowshoes. It was an immediate success and is still the most widely sold model in the world.
The 2000s: Snowshoeing enjoys a worldwide boom
As a result of TSL's enthusiasm and constant improvements (Step-In, Up & Down System, heel lifts, etc.) enabling users to walk on all types of terrain, TSL snowshoes travelled beyond France and were exported as far as Japan and other European countries. Supported by the brand, a European snowshoe racing cup competition was set up, along with a large number of marked trails.
The 2010s: Symbiosis between man and nature
2013. A year to remember. Escape into nature, freedom and the exploration of magnificent scenery are the very essence of the sport. But ever since the snowshoe was first created, man has had to adapt his stride to the structure and shape of the product and this has distanced him from nature. TSL OUTDOOR shakes up the rules to offer the first model of a future generation of snowshoes that offers unrivalled advantages. We have designed and developed a snowshoe that adapts to the user's stride and to the terrain in which he is walking. We have carefully designed the various contact points, flexibility, lightness and grip in such a way that the walker rediscovers his natural stride as he walks over the snow. We have used advanced technology to give life to this snowshoe. After more than 10,000 years, winter walkers are AT LAST in total symbiosis with nature. Which is why we have called this model TSL SYMBIOZ.