TSL Unisex Snowshoes Highlander Access
Snowshoes Highlander Access : Beneath the obvious accessibility of its quick and easy adjustment system, the Highlander Access provides stability and effective grip in all types of snow. Let the adventure begin!
- Rocker: The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
- Front grip: A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
- Lateral grips: The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Structured frame: The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
- Contact grip: A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Crampons: Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel crampons positioned beneath the base of the foot.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility.
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust: offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle Pre-adjust: Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
- Hourglass Shape: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
- Lateral Adjust: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Lock Adjustment 1: Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
- S.S.A.S: Sound and shock absorbing system - TSL patent. Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
- Easy Ascent: Climbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don't have to bend down.
TSL Outdoor. Its innovations are part of the history of snowshoeing
It's said that snowshoes were invented over 10,000 years ago as an ingenious aid to moving around and hunting. An instinctive way of effectively distributing body weight on snow. At the time, snowshoes were made of a wooden frames tied together by leather straps or animal skins.
The 80s: A new sport is born
It was not until 1981, when TSL was founded in the heart of the Alps, in Thones (France), that the product underwent its first major revolution. TSL took its inspiration from a wooden snowshoe and manufactured it in plastic. The JCB, the first model to be used for recreation and sporting purposes, was born.
The 90s: The birth of the technically sophisticated snowshoe
During the 90s, TSL developed and marketed the 225 RANDO, the first snowshoe with an articulating binding that combined comfort, technical design and firm foot support. Its unique hourglass shape offered walking comfort and became the recognisable footprint for all the brand's composite snowshoes. It was an immediate success and is still the most widely sold model in the world.
The 2000s: Snowshoeing enjoys a worldwide boom
As a result of TSL's enthusiasm and constant improvements (Step-In, Up & Down System, heel lifts, etc.) enabling users to walk on all types of terrain, TSL snowshoes travelled beyond France and were exported as far as Japan and other European countries. Supported by the brand, a European snowshoe racing cup competition was set up, along with a large number of marked trails.
The 2010s: Symbiosis between man and nature
2013. A year to remember. Escape into nature, freedom and the exploration of magnificent scenery are the very essence of the sport. But ever since the snowshoe was first created, man has had to adapt his stride to the structure and shape of the product and this has distanced him from nature. TSL OUTDOOR shakes up the rules to offer the first model of a future generation of snowshoes that offers unrivalled advantages. We have designed and developed a snowshoe that adapts to the user's stride and to the terrain in which he is walking. We have carefully designed the various contact points, flexibility, lightness and grip in such a way that the walker rediscovers his natural stride as he walks over the snow. We have used advanced technology to give life to this snowshoe. After more than 10,000 years, winter walkers are AT LAST in total symbiosis with nature. Which is why we have called this model TSL SYMBIOZ.