Home > Shop By Brand > Tourmaster Motorcycle Apparel > Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Women's Leather Heated Gloves
Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Women's Leather Heated Gloves
Item Qualifies for Free Shipping
About Tour Master
Tourmaster heated gear was born from the world of high-tech motorcycle apparel, and can now be enjoyed while touring the countryside or simply trying to stay warm around the house. These powerful heated garments include 7.4V lithium-ion batteries that give you 2+ hours on high heat that is guaranteed to keep you warmer than ever before.
Synergy 7.4V Women's Leather Heated Gloves.
- New four-level push button 7.4v design
- Supple and abrasion resistant 0.7-0.8mm goatskin leather used to construct the backhands, palms, fingers, and forchettes
- Microfiber overlays incorporated into the palm thumbs for added durability
- Ergonomically positioned gauntlet zipper pockets comfortably store battery packs
- 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch fingers provide added protection without sacrificing comfort
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane to block out moisture
- 80g 100% polyester insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Fleece lining for a warm and luxurious fit and feel
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs
- Dual closure gauntlet design keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- Reflective piping on outside of gauntlet cuff helps increase nighttime visibility
- Battery life ranges from 2.2 hours on high to 8 hours on low temperature setting
- Surface temperature ranges of 135\xB0/100%, 120\xB0/75%, 105\xB0/50%, 90\xB0/25%
- Includes two 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and dual charger (packaged separately)
Tourmaster jackets are some of the best, warmest, and safest jackets on the market. They are great for cold-weather riding, and the rainsuit technology is known as the leader in the industry.