Tourmaster heated gear was born from the world of high-tech motorcycle apparel, and can now be enjoyed while touring the countryside or simply trying to stay warm around the house. These powerful heated garments include 7.4V lithium-ion batteries that give you 2+ hours on high heat that is guaranteed to keep you warmer than ever before.
Synergy 7.4V Men's Leather Heated Gloves.
- New four-level push button 7.4v design
- Supple and abrasion resistant 0.7-0.8mm goatskin leather used to construct the backhands, palms, fingers, and forchettes
- Microfiber overlays incorporated into the palm thumbs for added durability
- Ergonomically positioned gauntlet zipper pockets comfortably store battery packs
- 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch fingers provide added protection without sacrificing comfort
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane to block out moisture
- 80g 100% polyester insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Fleece lining for a warm and luxurious fit and feel
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs
- Dual closure gauntlet design keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- Reflective piping on outside of gauntlet cuff helps increase nighttime visibility
- Battery life ranges from 2.2 hours on high to 8 hours on low temperature setting
- Surface temperature ranges of 135\xB0/100%, 120\xB0/75%, 105\xB0/50%, 90\xB0/25%
- Includes two 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and dual charger (packaged separately)
Tourmaster jackets are some of the best, warmest, and safest jackets on the market. They are great for cold-weather riding, and the rainsuit technology is known as the leader in the industry.