The Flex Pants are great for all weather and feature a Aquatherm water resistant shell.
- 600 Denier Carbolex shell converts easily to an ArmorLink Mesh shell, and vice versa
- Phoslite reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2snap main closure
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with TourMaster's exclusive 3Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit
- Includes TourMaster's removable, 2Stage AquaTherm liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included
- Can be combined with TourMaster Flex jacket
Tourmaster jackets are some of the best, warmest, and safest jackets on the market. \xE6They are great for cold-weather riding, and the rainsuit technology is known as the leader in the industry. \xE6\xE6
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
TRUE ALL SEASON PANTS!!!
June 19, 2020
I LOVE THESE PANTS!!! My first pair are over 15 years old (100k+ miles) and are still in service; the zippers are finally starting to catch and the black fabric looks closer to burgundy now from fading. I was VERY happy to still be able to find these in size small. With the two liners and the outer panels that can be removed, these pants are good to go for all temps and the wet; I live in Redding, CA where it is often over 100 deg... The full length zippers make them very easy to put on or take off with adventure touring boots on. If you can still find a pair, grab them!!! BTW, size small fit me perfectly with only underwear on or heavy jeans; the hook and loop tabs and elastic in the waist provide excellent adjustability ( I am 5'9" 160 lbs, 31" waist).
ProsAll season pants (even work great for snow play), easy on/off, good protection, adjustable waist
ConsNone that I have found...