The Tiger Tail Roadster helps individuals perform solo massage therapy on their feet, calves, shins, hamstrings, quads, IT bands, lower back and neck. It helps relieve muscle tension, aches and pains due to trigger points and overworked, sore muscles.
An accessory to the 18" or 22" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager, the Tiger Tail Roadster is a simple solo massage tool that help individuals push out tension and pain, by assisting with restoring muscular balance mainly in the neck, shoulders and back. Just like its parent product, Tiger Tail Roadster helps reduce tension, work out trigger points, warm up muscles prior to workouts, and helps with faster recovery times when used post-workout.
Designed to make muscles happy, the Tiger Tail Roadster offers 7 inches of rolling surface and nylon webbing grips. It's designed to tuck easily into a bag (like for the plane or car). In addition, Tiger Tail Roadster offers:
- Hard, firm and smooth surface. Gives deep, penetrating trigger point and muscle tension relief while sliding smoothly over clothing.
- Non-slip grip feature. Ensures secure, controlled muscle manipulation.
- Unequalled in the market with regard to product performance and quality.
- Easy to clean. Simply use soap and water, or an antibacterial gel.
- Portable, easy-pack design. The Tiger Tail Roadster can go anywhere. Packs easily into sports bags, travel bags, cars, etc. – even in office drawers!
- Made in USA.
- Patent Pending