ThermoLogic offers adjustable heated gloves for the avid outdoor enthusiast. ThermoLogic tri-laminated gloves are ideal for all degrees of cold weather. With these toasty gloves, you will never have chilled fingers again. The metal clad polymer fiber filaments extend to the edge of the fingers (and thumb) and down the back, ensuring warmth throughout the glove. The control button on the thumb back allows you to adjust the temperature setting from low at 85°F (4 hours), medium at 100°F (3 hours), to high at 115°F (2 hours).
Round Connector - If your glove looks like this, please select the round connector type. Another way to recognize which gloves feature the round connector is by the silk screen printed logo on the glove cuff.
- Oxford shell is laminated to a waterproof breathable film and fleece to create a water-resistant and windproof material.
- Waterproof baggie ensures no water will penetrate into the glove.
- Durable leather like knuckle protectors keep your hands safe from bruises.
- Combination grip-tex and silk screen palm patches provide excellent grip.
- Long gauntlet prevents cold air from seeping in at the wrist.
- Adjustable wrist strap allows for the perfect fit and locks out the cold.
- Control button is located on the thumb back. Push to adjust temperature settings from 85°F (4 hours), medium at 100°F (3 hours), to high at 115°F (2 hours).
- Battery packs slips into a side zipper pocketes on the back of the glove gauntlets.
- Starter kit:
- 2 batteries (7.4V lithium ion batteries with 2200 mAh)
- 1 battery charger with dual leads (8.4V 1.5 Amp output, 100V-240Vinput).
- Charging time: 3 hours for 1 battery and 4 hours for 2 batteries
- Cleaning: spot clean only. Do not submerge in water.
Square Connector - If your glove looks like this, please select the square connector type. Another way to recognize which gloves feature the square connector is by the raised rubber logo badge on the glove cuff.