Therm-ic SmartPack 950 Battery Boot Heater• Suitable for use with all Therm-ic heating systems and insoles with built in heating systems.
• Easy to install. Just clip them on, plug them in and turn on the power.
• Comfortable warmth up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries. The SmartPack 950 batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
• 3 levels of heat that allow you to determine how much heat you want and determine how long your batteries last.
Therm-ic foot warming systems are designed to combat cold temperatures and ensures that your winter sport experience is enjoyable. The Therm-ic boot heating warming system is easy to use, easy to install and suitable for any boot. The Therm-ic SmartPack 950 is designed for boots already pre-wired with heating elements. Some boots that are pre-wired are from Atomic, Dalbello, Salomon and Burton. The SmartPack 950 are unique because they use Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size.
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 Battery Boot Heater features:
3 heat settings:
• Low setting: 37C or 99F for 13 - 18 hours of use.
• Middle setting: 113F or 45C for 6 - 8 hours of use.
• High setting: 70C or 158F for 2.5 - 3.5 hours of use.
• The heating period- Time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature.
• For longer battery time- Don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
• Instructions on how to use.
• 2 SmartPack 950 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches.
• Battery specs- weight 3.0 ounces, size- 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
• 1 battery charger that works in North America. Charge time between 2 and 3 hours.
• Therm-ic warranties their products for 1 year against any manufacture defect.