Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with TrimFit system• The heating elements fit every type of winter boot and is a one-size-fits-all.
• You can install them yourself. It took us about 60 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots.
• Comfortable warmth up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries which can be charged up to 1000 times.
Designed for use in any outdoor boots and can be used with your current insoles. The SmartPack 950 are unique because they use Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size.
herm-ic SmartPack 950 with TrimFit system features:
• Low setting: 37C or 99F for 13 - 18 hours of use.
• Middle setting: 45C or 113F for 6 - 8 hours of use.
• High setting: 70C or 158F for 2.5 - 3.5 hours of use.
• Time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
• Instruction booklet on how to use batteries and charger.
• 2 950 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips and integrated heat stage switches.
• Battery specs- weight 3.0 ounces, size- 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
• 1 battery charger that works in North America. Charge time about 2 - 4 hours.
• 2 heating elements with connecting wires.
• 2 TrimFit self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
• Therm-ic warranties their products for 1 year against any manufacture defect.