Therm-ic Supermax battery boot heaters• The heating element fits every type of winter boot and is a one-size-fits-all.
• You can install them yourself. It took us about 60 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots.
• Comfortable warmth up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries. The nickel metal hydride batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
• You have 3 settings of heat that allow you to determine how much heat you want and determine how long your batteries last.
The Therm-ic SuperMax with TrimFit offers warm heat with long battery life. By getting heating elements (and not complete insoles), it can be used with any current insoles used in ski boots, snowboard boots, skates and other outdoor boots.
Therm-ic SuperMax features:
Select from 3 heat settings;
• Low setting- 99░ F / 37░ C for up to 18 hours.
• Medium setting- 113░ F / 45░ C for up to 7.5 hours.
• High setting- 158░ F / 70░ C for up to 3 hours.
Keep in mind you don't have the power on all day. Just when it's needed. For instance, you would turn the power off when inside.
• 2 heating elements with connecting wires.
• 2 TrimFit self-adhesive Cambrelle« fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the wires or heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
• 2 rechargeable 1900 nickel metal hydride batteries with clips.
• A global battery charger that works in the USA, UK and Europe. Can be used in other countries with a power converter. Charging time is normally 4.5 hours. Includes an automatic charge-discharge recognition feature.
• Instructions on how to use.
Therm-ic backs their products with a one year manufactures warranty against any defects.