The Therm-ic Max Battery Boot Heaters with TrimFit• Fits every type of winter boot. One size fits all.
• You can easily install them yourself. You won't need to pay someone to install it for you. It took us about 60 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots.
• Comfortable warmth up to 16 hours with freshly charged batteries. The nickel metal hydride batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
This can be your best friend for warm feet. We've found it's the best way to keep your feet warm while enjoying the out doors. By getting the TrimFit Heating System, it allows you to use your current insoles.
Therm-ic Max features
You get 3 heat settings that allow you to determine how much heat you want and determine how long your batteries last..
• Low setting- 33C or 91F and lasts up to 16 hours.
• Medium setting- 40C or 104F and lasts 7.5 hours
• High setting- 65C or 149F and lasts 2.8 hours
Power & duration is based on freshly charged batteries. Keep in mind you don't have the power on all day. Just when it's needed. For instance, you would turn the power off when inside for lunch break.
• Instructions on how to use.
• 2- nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries with clips.
• Battery specs- weight 4.9 ounces, size- 2 3/4" high x 2 1/2" wide x 1" deep.
• 1 battery charger for charging the batteries in North Anerica. For charging the batteries outside North America, you'll need a power converter.
• 2 heating elements with connecting wires.
• 2 TrimFit self-adhesive Cambrelle® fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the wires or heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
• Therm-ic ofers a full one year manufactures warranty against any defects.