The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 boot heater with remote control and Perform insoles• Quick easy installation! The Perform insoles have the heating elements pre-installed in the toes. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim to size, install in boots, plug in and turn on.
• Install them yourself. It took us less than 30 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots.
• Comfortable warmth up to 22 hours with freshly charged batteries.
• 3 levels of heat that allow you to determine how much heat you want and determine how long your batteries last.
• Remote Control. No need to bend over to adjust the power to your batteries. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote which can be stored in a pocket or around your neck. Both batteries adjust at the same time.
Therm-ic battery boot heating systems are designed to combat sub-zero temperatures and ensures that your winter sport experience is enjoyable. The Therm-ic Perform insoles are easy to use, easy to install and suitable for any boot and shoes. The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control and Perform insoles is designed to work in any boot or shoe. The SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size.
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 Battery Boot Heater with Remote Control and Perform insoles features:
• Low setting: 37C or 99F for 16 - 22 hours of use.
• Middle setting: 113F or 45C for 7 - 10 hours of use.
• High setting: 70C or 158F for 3 - 4 hours of use.
• The time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature.
• For longer battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
• Instruction booklet on how to use.
• 2 SmartPack 1200 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches.
• Battery specs- weight 3.0 ounces, size- 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
• 1 global battery charger that works in North America, UK and Europe. Offers controlled charging with charge time between 2 and 4 hours. The charger has an additional feature that prevents overcharging which allows for longer battery life.
• 1 remote control. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote control to adjust your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both batteries will adjust at the same time.
• 2 Perform insoles which are anatomicly 3D shaped insoles taht offer great support for stability and balance. The Perform insoles are made of high quality EVA foam and have the heating elements pre installed into the toe areas. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide the Perform insoles in. You can opt to run the wire for the battery right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It takes less than 30 minutes to install.
• Therm-ic offers a 1 year warranty against any manufacture defect.
Perform insole sizing
• X-SMALL- Mondo 22.0-23.0, US men 3-4, US ladies 5.5-6.5, UK 36-37
• SMALL- Mondo 23.5-24.5, US men 5-6, US ladies 7-8, UK 38-39
• MEDIUM- Mondo 25.0-26.5, US men 7-8, US ladies 8.5-10, UK 40-42
• LARGE- Mondo 27.0-28.0, US men 9-10, US ladies 10.5-11.5, UK 43-44
• X-LARGE- Mondo 28.5-29.5, US men 11-12, UK 45-46
• XX-LARGE- Mondo 30.0-31.0, US men 13-14, UK 46-47