The Therm-ic Powerpack Max with Perform insoles• 2 rechargeable 1600 nickel metal hydride batteries. If you are using heat a lot, rechargeable batteries are less expensive than AA batteries!
• Quick and easy installation! Thermicsoles already have the heating elements built in. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim to size, install in boots, plug in and turn on. Fits all types of winter boots.
• Impulse Control- The warmth is transferred from the battery pack to the heating elements by impulses which deliver more energy than a constant power on used with other brands.
• Comfortable warmth up to 16 hours with freshly charged batteries.
The Therm-ic Max with Perform insoles can be your best choice because it's easy to install and the batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
Therm-ic Max features:
Select between 3 settings to determine the amount of heat you need.
• Level 1 settings: 37°C or 99°F for up to 16 hours
• Level 2 settings: 45°C or 113°F for up to 7.5 hours
• Level 3 settings: 70°C or 158°F for up to 2.8 hours
Results are based on freshly charged batteries. Keep in mind, you don't need the heat on all the time, only when you need it. For instance, turn the power off when you go inside for lunch or if you are not cold.
• Instructions on how to use.
• TWO nickel metal hydride battery housings that clip on the back of your boot. Each has 3 heat settings and can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
• Battery specs- weight 4.9 ounces, size- 2 3/4" high x 2 1/2" wide x 1" deep.
• 1 battery charger that can be used in North America. Estimated charging time is 4.5 hours. You can use the charger in other countries with a power converter. Includes an automatic charge-discharge recognition.
• TWO Perform insoles which are anatomicly 3D shaped insoles with connecting wires. The Perform insoles give great support for stability and balance. They are made of high quality EVA foam. The heating elements are built into the toe area of the insole so all you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide the insoles in. You can opt to run the wire for the battery right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It takes less than 30 minutes to install.
Therm-ic offers a one year manufactures warranty against any defects.
Perform insole sizing
• X-SMALL- Mondo 22.0-23.0, US men 3-4, US ladies 5.5-6.5, UK 36-37
• SMALL- Mondo 23.5-24.5, US men 5-6, US ladies 7-8, UK 38-39
• MEDIUM- Mondo 25.0-26.5, US men 7-8, US ladies 8.5-10, UK 40-42
• LARGE- Mondo 27.0-28.0, US men 9-10, US ladies 10.5-11.5, UK 43-44
• X-LARGE- Mondo 28.5-29.5, US men 11-12, UK 45-46
• XX-LARGE- Mondo 30.0-31.0, US men 13-14, UK 46-47