Therm-ic SmartPack 950 Battery Boot Heaters with Classic insoles• Install yourself! Takes about 60 minutes to do the installation in both boots.
• Batteries: Comfortable warmth up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries.
• The SmartPack 950 batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
• 3 levels allow you to determine how much heat you want and determine how long your batteries last.
Therm-ic boot heater systems are easy to use, easy to install and suitable for any boot. The Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with the Classic Heated Insoles is easy to install. The SmartPack 950 batteries are unique because they use Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size.
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Classic Insoles features
• Low setting: 37C or 99F for 13 - 18 hours of use.
• Middle setting: 45C or 113F for 6 - 8 hours of use.
• High setting: 70C or 158F for 2.5 - 3.5 hours of use.
• Time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
• Instructions booklet on how to use the batteries and charger.
• 2 SmartPack 950 Lithium-ion batteries with clips. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches.
• Battery specs- weight 3.0 ounces, size- 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
• 1 battery charger that works in North America with charging time between 2 and 4 hours.
• 2 classic insoles that are about 1/8" thick. The flat insoles have pre-installed heating elements built into the toe areas. All you do is trim to the size you require, slide them into your shoes or boots and plug in your batteries to enjoy warm feet.
Classic insoles fit sizes
• Mondo boot sizes- 22.0 - 31.5
• USA men's sizes- 5 - 13.5
• USA ladies sizes- 6 - 11.5
• UK sizes- 36 - 48
Therm-ic warranties their products for 1 year against manufacture defect.