Therm-ic SuperMax battery boot heaters with Classic heated insoles.• You can easily install them yourself. You won't need to pay someone to do it for you. It took us about 60 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots.
• Comfortable warmth: Up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries. The nickel metal hydride batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
The Therm-ic SuperMax battery boot heaters with Classic heated insoles can be your best friend for warm feet. We've found it's the best way to keep your feet warm while enjoying the out doors. By getting the SuperMax with Classic insoles, you make installation easy.
Therm-ic SuperMax features:
Select from 3 heat settings:
• Low setting: 99° F / 37° C for up to 18 hours.
• Medium setting: 113° F / 45° C for up to 7.5 hours.
• High setting: 158° F / 70° C for up to 3 hours.
Power & duration is based on freshly charged batteries. Keep in mind you don't have the power on all day. Just when it's needed. For instance, you would turn the power off when inside for lunch break.
• Instructions on how to use.
• 2- nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries with clips.
• Battery specs- weight 4.9 ounces, size- 2 3/4" high x 2 1/2" wide x 1" deep.
• 1 global battery charger: that works in North America, UK and Europe. Can be used in other countries with a power converter. Charging time is normally 4.5 hours. Includes an automatic charge-discharge recognition feature.
• 2 Classic insoles: with connecting wires and heating elements built into the toes. The insoles are only an 1/8 of an inch thick and all you do is trim to fit.
The insoles fit
•Mondo ski boot sizes: 22.0 - 31.5.
•USA men's: 5 - 13.5.
•USA ladies: 6 - 11.5.
•UK sizes: 36 - 48.
Therm-ic offers a 1 year manufactures warranty from any manufacture defect.