Therm-ic BasicKids battery heater The Therm-ic BasicKids battery boot heaters include Classic insoles with the heating elements pre-installed in the toes to keep the kids feet warm. This can be your best friend on a cold day because the kids won't complain about cold feet..
Therm-ic BasicKids battery boot heaters features
- USE ANYWHERE! Because it uses AAA batteries to power the heat, you don't have to worry about recharging batteries!
- EASY INSTALLATION! Insoles have the heating elements built into the toes. All you need to do is remove the current insoles, trim the Classic insole to size, install in boots, plug in and turn on. Fits all types of winter boots.
- SIZING: Fits kids size 9 to adult size 10 or Mondopoint sizes 15.5 - 26.
- IMPULSE CONTROL: The warmth is transferred from the battery pack to the heating elements by impulses which deliver more energy than a constant power on used with other brands.
- HEAT DURATION: Receive up to 10 hours with fresh alkaline AAA batteries (not included).
3 HEAT SETTINGS:
- SETTING #1: 35C/95F and lasts 10 hours.
- SETTING #2: 42C/108F and lasts 5.5 hours.
- SETTING #3: 68C/154F and lasts 2 hours.
Results are based on fresh AAA Alkaline batteries. Expect about 20% less results if you you use rechargeable or disposable AAA batteries. Keep in mind, you don't have the heat on all the time, only when you need it. For instance, you turn the power off when you go inside for lunch or if you are not cold.
- Instructions on how to use.
- 2 battery housings, each hold 4- AAA batteries and clip on the back of a boot.
- 2 insoles with connecting wires. The heating elements are built into the toe area of the insole so all you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the insoles to the proper size and slide them in. You can opt to run the wire for the battery right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It took us less than 30 minutes to install.
Content edited with HTML tool, read more: Word to HTML