The Basic Powerpack with Classic insoles.• Can be used world wide!
• Fits every type of winter boot.
• Impluse Control: The warmth is transferred from the battery pack to the heating element by impulses.
• Advantages: Impulse heating elements deliver more energy.
• Duration: Comfortable warmth up to 12 hours with fresh AA alkaline batteries (not included).
This can be your best choice because it is simple to use, easy to install and can be used world wide. The Basic Powerpack is also the least expensive option for those who only need heat occasionally.
Therm-ic Basic features
Heat settings... You can select between 3 settings to determine the amount of heat you desire.
• Setting 1: 37C/99F and lasts approximately 12 hours.
• Setting 2: 45C/113F and lasts approximately 5.5 hours.
• Setting 3: 70C/158F and lasts approximately 2 hours.
• Results are based on fresh AA Alkaline batteries. Expect about 20% less results if you use rechargeable batteries. Keep in mind, you don't have the heat on all the time. For instance, you turn the batteries off when you go inside for lunch or if your feet are warm.
• Instructions on how to use.
• 2 battery housings that hold 4- AA batteries each and clip to the back of your boot or shoes.
• Battery specs- weight with 4 batteries- 5.3 ounces, size- 3" high x 2 3/4" wide x 1" deep.
• 2 Classic insoles with heating elements and connecting wires. The insoles are only an 1/8 of an inch thick and all you do is trim to fit. The insoles fit Mondo ski boot sizes- 22.0 - 31.5, USA men's sizes- 5 - 13.5, USA ladies sizes - 6 - 11.5, UK sizes- 36 - 48
• A 1 year manufactures warranty.