For those who are extremely sensitive to the cold, the PowerGlove IC 1300 Mittens are the right choice: The combination of a soft inner glove and a mitten provides extra warmth. The mittens are kept warm for a long time by powerful lithium-ion dual batteries.
With up to three choices of heat settings you only have to press the button on the glove and its starts to heat up. The impulse control, a pulse-like heat, stimulates the blood circulation of the hands and thus ensures a pleasant climate. The global charger is supplied with country-specific adapters and can be used worldwide.
- Top-quality materials include leather and PrimaLoft® insulation technology
- Ultralight and fully integrated lithium-ion batteries provide warmth for up to 10 hours
- Impuls Control stimulates blood circulation in the fingers
- Breathable and waterproof Dryzone membrane
- Windproof, waterproof zippers, drawstring fastener, flexible wristband, security band
- Ski-goggle wipes with soft surface
- Heat level indicator
- Control pad with control buttons +/-
- Connecting socket, batteries
- Connecting plug, PowerGloves
- Pouches for batteries
- Main power supply with country-specific adapter - back
- Charge indicator
- Charging cable with plug
Hand Warming Systems
In order to perceive differences in temperature, there are several hundred thousand cold and heat receptors located in the human skin. However, the number of cold receptors clearly exceeds the number of heat receptors. For example, there are 15 times as many cold receptors on the back of the hand. This explains why above all the extremities are particularly sensitive to cold: Fingers freeze easily and as a result, every move hurts.
The Therm-ic Hand Warming systems know exactly how to protect you against stiff, frozen fingers. Thanks to their smart interior, Therm-ic PowerGloves constantly provide your hands, starting from the fingertips to the wrist, with warmth for up to 10 hours even in the freezing cold. The mobility of your fingers is not limited and your grip remains firm.
- Input: 100 – 240V~ 50/60Hz, 400mA
- Output: 4,2V / 1,0A MAX
Lithium-ion dual batteries:
- 3.7 V / 2600 mAh
|Level||Heating time per battery charge|
*measurement under laboratory conditions directly at heating element
Soiled gloves should be cleaned using a damp cloth or, where necessary, with a clothes brush. The glove should never be washed in the washing machine or by hand.
- 1 pair of PowerGloves
- 2 Lithium-ion dual batteries - rechargeab