Therm-ic Heat UNI V2 + S-PACK 1400B Power Socks Set
Enjoy winter exercise to the full with the Therm-ic Powersocks Set.
Each Therm-ic Powersocks Set includes a set of heated socks and a pair of S-Pack batteries.
- Fitted with hidden heating elements
- The Powersocks provide optimum heat distribution to the entire foot, for unbeatable comfort
- The S-pack batteries provide up to 16 hrs of heat
- Some are also fitted with Bluetooth functionality, enabling you to remotely manage your heating via smartphone
- Thermic Heat Control App
Therm-ic has a long history, which began with the invention of heating systems for ski boots. Building on the developments and patented technologies of the last 20 years, our range of products now includes a variety of high-quality solutions in the field of portable heating systems, which are proven to provide warmth.
Our history begins with a declaration of love - to the world's most beautiful sport: skiing.
Imagine skiing in the mountains on a beautiful blue-sky day. Fresh powder swirls around you as you make turns down an untracked slope with the sun in your face. Everything is perfect, except for one thing: Cold feet and hands that refuse to stay warm, regardless of how much you stretch them or which high-tech materials you are wearing. It is uncomfortable, annoying, painful and it ruins a perfect experience.
The founders of Therm-ic must have had very cold feet because back in the 70s, they decided to deal with the problem.
The first steps: To begin with, they developed a heating device that spread warmth via the insole to the ski boot. A great idea, however, when the external batteries became wet, they stopped working. So, the search for a better solution continued. Over time, ideas improved and so did battery technology. The next development was a heated insole that worked as a barrier to the outside environment and wouldn't allow cold air inside of the boot. This clever invention could be used in any ski boot - or everyday shoe.
The year was 1998 and Therm-ic was born.
Cold as a catalyst: The idea created the first partnerships with big ski boot brands, and our product and brand became known to more and more customers. The insoles and people's warm feet were often an issue discussed on chairlifts and gondolas - social marketing before Facebook - but we wanted more: more knowledge, more expertise and more warmth.
In cooperation with universities and research departments, we started to get closer to the issue of cold itself: How does it begin? What effects does it have on performance, safety, coordination and balance? What health problems can occur as a result? And, most importantly, how can warmth be kept inside of the body?
Therm-ic grows: We became cold experts, and our know-how was requested more and more often. Our team started talking to people around the world, convincing brands, companies and end-consumers that there was a real solution to cold feet. Under the leadership of August Stangl, who has a long history at Therm-ic, the brand grew, export started and soon products could be found in 30 countries worldwide. Furthermore, he formed partnerships with big players in the ski, snowboard and work segment.
The growth led to many things like permanent warmth for the hands and feet, insulation for the entire body and care products. In addition to products running on batteries or via Bluetooth, we created environmentally friendly, non-electronic solutions as well.
Our portfolio consists of patented products for sports and leisure as well as working shoes. Today, Therm-ic cooperates with brands such as Rossignol, Tecnica and K2 when it comes to ski boots as well as the work shoe brand Sievi.
Being cold is now a thing of the past.
Therm-ic today: Today, we are part of the SIDAS Group, which is a worldwide leader in foot comfort solutions, with specialized products like insoles, socks and foot protection. Our know-how is the perfect addition.
In 2017, we started a major relaunch, updated our design and logo and presented new products. Now, we are ready for anything that the future brings - like new product developments and partnerships.
Therm-ic is located in Voiron, in the French Alps, and we still have at least one foot in the snow - as well as our heart and brain - with our great love for skiing.
Related Items Feet Warmers
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Boots
- Grabber Warmers 6+ Hour Adhesive Toe Warmers - 40 Pair Box
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Volt Heat 8V Heated Lava Boots - Indoor/Outdoor
- Grabber Small/Medium Insole Foot Warmers - 30 Pair Case
- Grabber Medium/Large Insole Foot Warmers - 30 Pair Case
- Lenz 5.0 Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Sock Liner - Gray
- ActionHeat AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- California Heat 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- Aheata 5V Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Slipper Sock
- Gobi Heat Tread Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Men's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Sock Liner - Black
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Unisex Standard Heated Socks
- HotHands Toasti Toes 8 Hour Toe Warmers - 40 Pack Case
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- Volt Heat 3V Smart Heated Slippers
- View More ...