Techniche International Water Based Cooling vest 6826 with Fire Resistant Vests Indura Fabric:
About Indura® Fabric:
- Ideal for hot and flammable job sites
- Inserts maintain a temperature of 32 degrees F (0 degrees C)
- Last approximately 1 hour
- Indura fire resistant fabric
- Include one (1) set of Water Based Cooling Fire Resistant Vest Inserts (6865)
Westex’s original Indura® line of flame resistant 100% cotton fabrics, introduced in 1987, is guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment in either high temperature industrial or home washing procedures. In fact, the Indura® brand name was derived from “industrial (wash) durability,” due to the fact that Indura® was the first flame resistant cotton fabric that was engineered to provide guaranteed flame resistance. Since the introduction of Indura® in 1987, millions of garments have been installed in successful protective clothing programs worldwide. Today, Indura® is still popular for use in denim jeans, jackets and pants in the metals industry and in coveralls for budget conscious contractors.Water Based Cooling Vest Activation & Use:
- Simply place in a freezer until solid
- Place inserts to garment pockets
- Wear comfortably; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).
TechKewl Phase Change Cooling: This advanced technology uses specially designed inserts containing our Phase Change Material (PCM) which releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief designed to fit inside our garments. Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, equine, mascots and therapeutic.