Sun Joe Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
Power. Performance. Versatility. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment and more.
Power. Packed with an 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX 3000 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime.
Performance. Equipped with a dual detergent tank system, the Pressure Joe SPX3000 carries and stores two different types of detergent simultaneously in its two 0.9 L onboard, removable detergent tanks. Conveniently switch between different detergents with its detergent selection dial and blast away all sorts of grime. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide easy maneuverability and access to hard-to-reach areas such as 2-story buildings and the undersides of automotive vehicles and lawn equipment.
Versatility. Tailor the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning need with Pressure Joe’s five quick connect spray nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap). Interchange nozzles to quickly go from a high-pressure 0° pencil point spray to a low-pressure 40° fan spray or apply detergent to the cleaning surface with the dedicated soap nozzle. Other features on the SPX3000 include a 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor and a TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged. The SPX3000 comes with a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed.
- 5 quick connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tank system - Two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent simultaneously
- Includes a 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean out tool
Due to the size or weight of this item, additional shipping will be added to this order. We do not profit on shipping charges, in fact, we have subsidized the cost to keep it fair. Most large/oversized items will be shipping UPS but some will need to ship LTL (trucking company) depending on cost and size. We will always ship most affordable and quickest way to benefit our customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call 888-406-1984.