STABILicers Original FAQ
STABILicers MAXX 2 Original Ice Cleats are a sturdy ice gripping sole that provides instant traction on all ice, snow, or mud.STABILicers Originals are true heavy duty snow & ice cleats that provide maximum traction on slippery surfaces. Winter can be tough, but STABILicers Originals are tougher. Serious traction gear for anyone dealing with serious weather conditions.Long-lasting soles with case-hardened steel cleats bite into the slickest ice and snow. Simply attach STABILicers to your favorite shoes or boots with hook-and-loop fasteners and never let icy conditions keep you indoors again.Great for winter hiking, hunting, ice fishing, and working outdoors. Provides instant traction on ice, snow and mud for increased safety and stability.STABILicers Original Ice Cleat Features:
- Flexible sole provides comfort and traction
- 34 case-hardened cleats bite into ice and snow
- Replaceable cleats save money and increase product longevity
- Straps fit snugly with easy on/off design
- Work Safely Outdoors
- Exercise Outside in the Snow and Ice
- Replaceable Cleats
- According to the National Safety Council, the total cost for each lost workday can be in excess of $30,000!
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council.
- Wearing Ice cleats can reduce risk of injury
- Wearing Ice cleats can increase worker productivity
- Wearing Ice cleats can help avoid worker's compensation claims
Q: What kind of shoes can I use my STABILicers ice cleats with?
A: You can wear STABILicers with virtually any shoes, boots or athletic shoes.
Q: How do I attach STABILicers ice cleats to my shoes?
A:Very easily! They have adjustable hook-and-loop fastener straps that will snugly hold your cleats in place.
Q:On what surfaces can I wear STABILicers?
A:STABILicers ice cleats can be worn on most surfaces found outdoors. They are not intended for indoor use and can scratch floors and catch on carpeting. STABILicers are also not designed to work on hard slick surfaces such as tile, polished stones or metals that are totally smooth.
98% Recommend this product (39 of 40 responses)
November 28, 2020
Used these as a switchman for the Chicago & northwestern in Wisconsin... worked GREAT... ZERO slipping on ice... trust me, they WORK
ProsGrips ice relentlessly
ConsTricky walking on metal surfaces, very slippery
September 28, 2020
Needed next size larger & exchange was made quickly, great service.
September 3, 2020
First used these cleats as a police officer in Alaska. They will definitely stop you from slipping. Grip the ground with good traction. Very reassuring.
March 6, 2020
I was looking for something to put over my Asics when I walk on snow and ice. I had an old pair of STABILicers that I had completely worn down. So I was very happy to find this product which satisfies all my needs.
By Deborah L.
February 19, 2020
My husband has had a pair of these for years & loves them. As my stretch on cleats were not performing well, he decided to order me some STABLicers for Christmas. I've had almost two months to use them & already can't imagine my WY. winters without them!
Pros1. Easy to put on. 2. NEVER come off. 3. Great stability on ice & packed snow.