STABILicers MAXX 2 Original Ice Cleats are a sturdy ice gripping sole that provides instant traction on all ice, snow, or mud.STABILicers Originals are true heavy duty snow & ice cleats that provide maximum traction on slippery surfaces. Winter can be tough, but STABILicers Originals are tougher. Serious traction gear for anyone dealing with serious weather conditions.Long-lasting soles with case-hardened steel cleats bite into the slickest ice and snow. Simply attach STABILicers to your favorite shoes or boots with hook-and-loop fasteners and never let icy conditions keep you indoors again.Great for winter hiking, hunting, ice fishing, and working outdoors. Provides instant traction on ice, snow and mud for increased safety and stability.STABILicers Original Ice Cleat Features:
- Flexible sole provides comfort and traction
- 34 case-hardened cleats bite into ice and snow
- Replaceable cleats save money and increase product longevity
- Straps fit snugly with easy on/off design
- Work Safely Outdoors
- Exercise Outside in the Snow and Ice
- Replaceable Cleats
- According to the National Safety Council, the total cost for each lost workday can be in excess of $30,000!
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council.
- Wearing Ice cleats can reduce risk of injury
- Wearing Ice cleats can increase worker productivity
- Wearing Ice cleats can help avoid worker's compensation claims
Q: What kind of shoes can I use my STABILicers ice cleats with?
A: You can wear STABILicers with virtually any shoes, boots or athletic shoes. Q: How do I attach STABILicers ice cleats to my shoes? A:Very easily! They have adjustable hook-and-loop fastener straps that will snugly hold your cleats in place. Q:On what surfaces can I wear STABILicers? A:STABILicers ice cleats can be worn on most surfaces found outdoors. They are not intended for indoor use and can scratch floors and catch on carpeting. STABILicers are also not designed to work on hard slick surfaces such as tile, polished stones or metals that are totally smooth.
96% Recommend this product (45 of 47 responses)
short straps on great product
February 24, 2021
I have purchased several pairs of these Stabilicers for my husband and myself. The problem started with the second size S purchase. The ankle strap is a good inch and a half shorter on the newer ones compared to the first pair. I can only assume that it is cost cutting effort to shorten the velcro strap—why else do it? Unfortunately one can step right out of the Stabilicers because the flimsy, tiny strap doesn't stay in place. This is an example of taking a truly wonderful product and making it pretty much useless. Now it doesn't seem to be an issue on the bigger sizes, but I wear a size S. We hike daily 4-5 miles in all sorts of conditions—snow, ice, etc. The Stabilicers get a workout. We are on our second box of cleats. I would give the product a five star rating, but the strap issue a one star. I have repeatedly asked the company why this is happening and I get a response that never addresses my question! They say they tinker with the design—obviously not in a good way.
- sturdy construction of platform, ability to change out cleats when they wear down, secure feeling to walk in various winter conditions (i.e. better than Yaktraks which they also make)
- short ankle straps causes the velcro to separate and the platform to fall off!
February 22, 2021
Disappointed that the replacement studs are ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK
- Love the boot
- The replacement studs for my Neos stabilizer
By Karen T.
These are great!
February 17, 2021
I got these as a gift and laughed at first. I’m not laughing now. I’ve been wearing them all week in snow and ice, and I’ve never slipped. Not even once! 3 1/2 hours to break ice, feed and bucket water, and I’m a desert girl so these have made this ice storm bearable and a lot safer!
February 4, 2021
These ice cleats are better than the pair I had for 15 years and they are lighter. .Great product.
By Wayne S.
I LOVE THEM
January 13, 2021
I wanted something that would work on hard packed snow trails and ice. Yesterday I gave them the test. The trails were ice covered. I walked on trails that were quite steep at times. I went on and off trails in the woods. They fit good on my insulated winter boots, which I like as they do not come off when off trails and in the woods. The straps are very well designed and they stay on my boots and do not come off. I am extremely impressed as how well they work. Size was XL. The sizing chart is correct. My Nephew seen them and will order some. They are great.