Source Tactical Double D 45L Tactical Backpack with 3L Hydration Bladder
The Double D 45L Hydration tactical backpack offers smart and simple compartments, the unique transporter flap with two vertical front-pouches plus straps and MOLLE webbing to attach a helmet, tools and wet or dirty gear to the outside of the pack. The Double D is designed for ballistic vest integration. High-quality materials ensure the protection of the gear stored and durability against tear, abrasion, and rough usage while keeping the backpack as light as possible. The WLPS Low Profile 3L bladder is included.
Ensuring the soldier's agility and mobility with features like the contoured shoulder straps, rotating boomerang-shaped hip belt for easy body armor integration, compression straps, angled top lid to ensure free head movement also when operating in prone firing position. For pack stability and enhanced load-bearing performance, the Double D features a Suspension System with "T" formed aluminum bars.
- 38L main compartment with zippered inside pocket
- Generous top lid compartment for quick over-arm access to small essentials while on the move
- Internal water reservoir compartment for 3L blatter with tube routing over the right shoulder
- Two 3L expandable front vertical pockets in the transporter flap
- Wand side pockets for use together with compression straps to hold long items
- Includes 3L WLPSLow Profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like; Taste-Free Grunge-Guardantimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
- Radio carrier compatible: equipped with two 25mm buckles for mounting a radio holder carrier with an additional horizontal compression strap to stabilize the radio
- Radio and antenna slots for easy antenna routing with an additional slot for cable routing
- Transporter Flap for external storage of helmet, jacket, etc.
- Angled top lid with a 45-degree angle enables free head movement, especially while operating in the prone firing position
- The "boomerang" shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing and Suspension System with T-formed aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back of the user
- 3D mesh on back and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation and heat transfer
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling in the dark or when using gloves
- Adjustable reinforced sternum strap prevents shoulder straps from digging into armpits and evens load distribution
- Inside straps and D-Loops keep equipment in place
- Side straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity
- Top stabilizers keep the load stable and close to the back
- Top-load and front access to cargo for top or suitcase-style loading or suitcase-style packing/unpacking
- Top pouch with internal organizers for admin items (pens, notebook)
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front of the backpack
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing on the sides of the backpack
- Elastic retention loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling
- Weight : 1.85 kg
- Dimensions : 36 × 25 × 60 cm
- Color : Black, Coyote, Olive
- Cargo Load Capacity : 45 Liter
- Reservoir Capacity : 3 Liter
- Drinking Tube Length : 94 cm / 37 in
- Drinking Valve : Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Molle : Yes
30 Years Experience in Genuine Innovation & Manufacturing Highest Quality Gear
SOURCE (est 1989) is Israel's largest tactical gear manufacturer and exporter, a worldwide innovation leader in design and technology. SOURCE is an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) supplier for 25 years as well as supplier for armed forces and hundreds of organizations in dozens of countries around the globe.
What Makes The Difference
SOURCE is the only Israeli tactical equipment manufacturer that manufactures all elements of tactical gear: Textile (vests, uniforms, packs) and ballistic panels (soft and hard), Hydration Systems, and Packs. We are committed to designing our products in a manner that reflects our spirits and values: Our design is to be innovative, functional, simple, durable, and environmentally aware. We transform traditional textile oriented designs into a new generation of High-End innovative gear. Our uniqueness is in the holistic approach embedded in our products.
Get in touch for a demo, details about specific features, and customization options.
- GENUINE INNOVATION: Source registered multiple patents in the field of hydration systems and load-bearing concepts.
- CREDIBILITY: A long list of armed forces and MOD's switched to Source Tactical Gear Solutions & Technologies.
- COMBAT PROVEN: Hundreds of thousands of Source systems are in use, with many field-tested in the most extreme conditions.
- DESIGNED BY SOLDIERS: Designed by soldiers for soldiers. Source's chief designer and much of its key personnel are ex-officers in the IDF elite forces.
- FAST RESPONSE: Our in-house design and development team can provide custom made product samples built to specs in a flash!
- COMBAT PROVEN: We've developed procedures to scientifically evaluate performance to improve agility, performance, and survivability.
Facts and Figures:
- It started in 1990 as an outdoor company
- 7000 SQM facility located in northern Israel
- 250 Employees, strong 'family ethos' with US and UK Program offices
- 90% of revenues are export. 80% of revenues are a result of government contracts and military sales
- Recognized by the Israel securities authority as an R&D company
- More than 10 international patents
- Most of SOURCE R&D and management staff are ex-IDF elite forces officers
- Market leader and sole supplier to major defense forces around the world
- ISO - 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified; experience in managing hi-spec
- One of the largest production facilities for soft ballistic body armor
- Integrating social values and business with 5% of profits being donated to the community