Soft Heat Velvet Plush Heated Blanket with Digital Controller - Queen
For the ultimate in warming comfort, Soft Heat is introducing a new Velvet plush blanket with a digital controller. Easy to use, this controller now lets you program the heat time as well as the perfect temperature. This controller also remembers your last setting, so once you have found the perfect temperature and time, a simple click of the power button will send you into dreamland. This blanket has the same patented Safe and Warm low voltage technology that you've come to know and trust. Our patented low voltage technology is the only electric blanket technology that is certified as non-hazardous. Lush velvet fabric is soft against the skin, virtually invisible wires, and safe low voltage technology mean you will be sleeping in plush paradise with "the worlds' safest electric blanket".
- Ultimate Velvet plush
- Digital controller with programmable heat time
- Patented Low Voltage Technology
- Ultra-thin Wires
- Dual heating zones
- Auto shut-off after 10 hours
- Overheat protection
- Colors: Linen, Natural Vanilla, Seaside Blue
- Available in Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King
- Twin: 62" x 84"
- Full: 77" x 84"
- Queen: 84" x 90"
- King: 100" x 90"
The World's Safest Heated Blankets & Mattress Pads!
Soft Heat warming products provide warmth and comfort without the thick wires and uneven heating of most other products. The revolutionary low-voltage technology adds the reassuring element of safety making Soft Heat The World's Safest Heated Blanket and The World's Safest Heated Mattress Pad.
These products are UL and cUL listed which means they have gone through and continue to go through rigorous testing and even abusive and life testing at the UL laboratories to assure safety. Furthermore, low voltage cannot hurt you. Because they use direct current in their heater, the question of EMF's goes away completely. No one in the scientific community has ever questioned the safety of direct current EMF's. Consumer research states that SAFETY is the #1 purchase driver for this type of product.
It's a proven fact that warming blankets/pads will save energy! You can turn your thermostat down and still stay toasty warm. For each degree you turn down your home thermostat for 8 hours at night, you will save more than 1% on your monthly heating bill.Safety Information:
- Do not use electric blankets with infants, small children, and anyone who cannot operate the controls properly.
- Do not use on waterbeds, pull out sofas or adjustable beds.
- Use extra care with anyone who is insensitive to heat including diabetics.
- Never use in combination with any other electric pads or blankets.
- Do not use with dogs, cats, and other pets.