The latest in wearable cycle technology. A heated cycle glove providing heavy duty protection and exceptional warmth, grip and control. Ideal for extremely cold and wet conditions for a range of cycling disciplines when you just have to get those winter training miles in.
- 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Thermal protection - Heating element built into the shell fabric increases thermal protection in colder climates
- Multiple temperatures to choose from - Integrated control switch has three power settings: low, medium and high, with 5-6hrs run time.
- Primaloft Gold insulation - delivers warmth whilst maintaining high levels of breathability
- Additional warmth - Heat reflective liner technology reflects body heat for added warmth
- Improved comfort - Soft and durable goatskin leather palm with foam pressure point padding for increased grip and comfort
- Additional visibility - Stealth reflective articulated knuckle panel provides added visibility in low light conditions
- No liner pull-out - Bonded liner and membrane on palm and fingers prevent movement, liner pull-out and enhance control
- Thumb wiper - Tricot wiper on the thumb allows you to remove sweat and wipe surfaces.
- Extended cuff for additional warmth - Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure for a secure, comfortable fit
- Easy to recharge - 7.4V 2200mAh Polymer rechargeable battery unit is located inside a Velcro pocket of each cuff and comes with a USB charger
- Outer: 50% Leather, 46% Polyester; 4% Elastane
- Membrane: Polyurethane Membrane
- Inner: 92% Polyester, 8% Aluminium
Originally developed under contract for the United States Army as a replacement for regular down becuase down absorbs water and loses its insulating properties when wet. The lightweight and soft Primaloft insulation core creates millions of air spaces suspended in the mibrofibre mesh. Even when forced into the Primaloft core, water is repelled and not absorbed by the patented microfibre structure, so Primaloft keeps you warm, even in the wet.
- The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
- The integrated heated elements into the shell fabric increase thermal protection when you know you are going to expose yourself to the most extreme temperatures and puch yourself to the limit. The control switch has three power settings: low, medium and high, indicated by an LED indicator which allows you to choose the temperature that is most comfortable for the conditions.
- Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
SealSkinz has over thirty years of experience developing and manufacturing outdoor extremity products. From the conception, they've partnered with some of the world's greatest athletes including mountaineers, explorers, bikers, skiers, and runners to ensure their products deliver the very best in comfort and performance. Sustainable Performance In All Conditions - without exception. Their products not only provide the user with the best levels of comfort and performance but also stand up to many years of sustained use. Since the beginning, as athletes and outdoor enthusiasts themselves, their goal has been to have the best products for all our customers by following a manufacturing and design mantra of Durable, Flexible, Breathable, and Waterproof Technologies.
- a little tight to start. Needs reinforcement on the strap.