SealSkinz 2017 Men's Extra Cold Winter Cycle Gloves
- Anatomic design
- Pre-curved finger form
- Durable Ripstop water resistant outer shell fabric
- Spot insulation placement for extra warmth
- Soft, durable synthetic palm with great grip
- Gel pressure point padding
- Silicone contact point mapping increases grip
- Extended stretch cuffs
- Reflective piping on back
- Fleece wiper on thumb
How to work out your size for Gloves
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
About SealSkinz Waterproof Gear: SealSkinz waterproof socks and gloves use patented technology, ensuring the ultimate in waterproof and breathable protection for the feet and hands. When its cold and wet outside, our unique patented waterproof technology will keep you warm and dry. Equally, when its warm outside, the highly breathable membrane will pull sweat away from the body leaving you cool and dry.
As a result SealSkinz products ensure your feet, hands and head always remain totally dry, whilst also reducing the chance of blisters on your feet by preventing foot-rub against your shoe.
Our exceptional SealSkinz technology uses a unique seamless three layer construction ? an outer, a waterproof, highly breathable membrane and an inner lining.
#1 Inner Layer: The inner layer is designed to be worn next to the skin. Being a blend of Merino Wool and other materials ? it?s warm, comfortable, high wicking, anti-microbial and has good flame retardancy.
#2 Middle Layer: The membrane barrier is both waterproof and breathable. It?s impervious to water but will allow sweat, in the form of water molecules, to pass through it ? keeping hands, feet and head dry and comfortable.
#3 Outer Layer: The outer layer provides the first layer of protection and can be made from a variety of materials, depending on the protection afforded by the product.
SealSkinz® has have over thirty years of experience in developing and manufacturing outdoor extremity products. From their conception they've worked in partnership with some of the world’s greatest athletes including mountaineers, explorers, bikers, skiers, runners, and those who enjoy equine and field sports, to ensure their products deliver the very best in comfort and performance.Sustainable Performance In All Conditions – without exception. They want their extremity products to not only provide the user with the best levels of comfort and performance but critically to stand up to many years of sustained use. Since their beginnings, as athletes and outdoor enthusiasts ourselves, our goal has been to have the very best products for all our customers by following a manufacturing and design mantra of Durable, Flexible, Breathable, Waterproof Technologies.