Rossignol Men's On Piste Ski Boots High-Speed Pro Heat
Buckle into the Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro Heat MV ski boots for high-performance control with the warmth and comfort to ski all day. Made for skiers who prefer a medium-volume fit, we've engineered the boot shell and cuff through generative design for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex and canting let you personalize the boot feel and response to match your skiing. The heated liner offers all-day warmth and Bluetooth control to keep your feet comfortable. Thinsulate insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Buckle into next-generation control with a fit that lets you ski all day.
Medium Volume Fit: Medium Volume Fit features a 100mm last for a precise, comfortable fit that balances comfort and control
Lightweight, Full Power: Data-driven Generative Design minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
Better Skiability, Better Fit: Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
Optimized Rebound and Response: Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit
Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides an adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance and comfort
Warm Your Feet via Bluetooth: THERM-IC boot heater technology is integrated into the liners for all-day comfort and warmth at the touch of a button or via Bluetooth with your smartphone
Optimized Fit and Warmth: Our Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%
All-Terrain Grip: Premounted Gripwalk soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
- Generative Design Structure: Our progressive data-driven design approach harnesses the power of generative design to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new Generative Design Structure offers the most effective blend of both.
- Flex Adjustment: Flex Adjustment allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- Dual Core Technology: Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our Dual Core sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- Flex index: 110
- Last: 100
- Cuff material: Polyurethane
- Specifications: Flex Adjustment
- Technology: Generative design structure
- Material: Polyurethane
- Bootboard: PU
- Specifications: Dual Core
- Buckles technology: Flat Buckles
- Buckles material: 100% Aluminium
- Buckles adjustment: 4 Micro
- Additional functions: Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Liner technology: Heated Liner Thermic System Bluetooth
- Thermal insulation: Forefoot Thinsulate Stretch
- Tongue: Power Wrap - One-Piece Toe Box
- Powerstrap width (mm): 40mm
- Properties: Premounted Gripwalk
- Canting: Canting
- Weight: 2,170 kg/half pair (size 26,5)
Rossignol is the iconic winter sports brand. Aimed at all enthusiasts, whether amateurs or experts, it offers products - equipment, clothing, accessories - for alpine skiing, Nordic skiing and snowboarding.
Rossignol draws on over 100 years of innovation and expertise. The brand works closely with the greatest champions to develop products which are both high tech and intuitive, offering each user a fulfilling and accessible experience on snow for sharing.
By celebrating the alliance of sport and fashion, Rossignol is investing in a casual lifestyle, with chic sportswear collections. Rossignol Apparel aims to develop the appeal of the French brand in the high-end fashion sportswear segment by drawing on its century-old heritage in winter sports.
Symbolizing 110 years of history, the « tricolour rooster » logo adorns the brand's clothing and footwear collections.