Revo Unisex Taylor Eco-Friendly Sunglasses Drive Lens - Black Frame
Whether hitting the trail or heading to the farmer's market, Taylor's eco-friendly handmade bio-acetate frames and Revo's NASA-based polarized lens technology will keep your eyes protected from harmful rays without sparing style. The classic rectangular shape is universally flattering while the subtle metal detailing adds a touch of style.
- Revo high-contrast polarized Serilium+ lenses
- Lightweight, impact-resistant, glare-reducing nylon
- Handmade bio-acetate frame
- Completely organic, plant-based, sustainable, and 100% biodegradable
- Size Guide: Medium / Medium-Large fit
- Measurements: 56-17-145
- Lens Height: 43.5 mm
- 6-base lens technology: A flatter profile, temple to temple
- Metal detailing on front: For added style
- Revo Light Management System: Filters harmful UV, HEV, and Blue Light
- Digital Device-friendly: Reduces glare and enhances clarity of digital screens
Founded in 1985, Revo quickly became a global performance eyewear brand known as the leader in polarized lens technology. Revo sunglasses were first created by utilizing lens technology developed by NASA as solar protection for satellites.
Over three decades later, Revo continues to build on its rich tradition of technology and innovation by offering the clearest and most advanced high-contrast polarized sunglass available.
It all began when renowned optical engineer and passionate skier, Dr. Mitch Ruda, had a simple idea while working on a research project for NASA. He thought: why not apply the same technology NASA used to protect satellite porthole windows from radiation to protect our eyes on Earth.
Revo was the first sunglass brand to feature NASA technology in its lenses. The advanced lens coatings not only protected the eyes from harmful radiation but also offered a superior view in any light condition.
Over the years, a passionate following of Revo enthusiasts emerged. They hold a true reverence for the brand - they remember the moment when they tried on their first pair of Revo sunglasses, and how it made them feel. More than three decades later, Revo still sets itself apart with the best lens on Earth.