Revo Unisex Descend Z Sunglasses Graphite Lens - Satin Black Frame
American heritage, European design, Japanese engineering. Meet the Descend Z, the latest in Revo innovation. Featuring the classic rimless silhouette of our best-selling Descend Collection with a lightweight stainless steel frame, Descend Z will be your new go-to pair of sunglasses. Staying true to Revo's heritage, Descend Z's Serilium+ lenses feature NASA-based polarized lens technology for optimal protection from glare while enhancing optics.
- Revo high-contrast polarized Serilium+ lenses
- Lightweight, impact-resistant, glare-reducing nylon
- Size Guide: Medium / Medium-Large fit
- Measurements: 64-13-140
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- 8-base lens technology: A more curved profile, temple to temple
- Rimless frame: Lightweight with a larger field of vision
- Elastomeric temple tips: Slip-reducing rubber provides a more secure fit
- Adjustable silicone nose pads: For a comfortable, custom fit
- MotionFit design: Maximizes comfort by eliminating unwanted pressure points
- Revo Light Management System: Filters harmful UV, HEV, and Blue Light
- Digital Device-friendly: Reduces glare and enhances clarity of digital screens
Founded in 1985, Revo quickly became a global performance eyewear brand known as the leader in polarized lens technology. Revo sunglasses were first created by utilizing lens technology developed by NASA as solar protection for satellites.
Over three decades later, Revo continues to build on its rich tradition of technology and innovation by offering the clearest and most advanced high-contrast polarized sunglass available.
It all began when renowned optical engineer and passionate skier, Dr. Mitch Ruda, had a simple idea while working on a research project for NASA. He thought: why not apply the same technology NASA used to protect satellite porthole windows from radiation to protect our eyes on Earth.
Revo was the first sunglass brand to feature NASA technology in its lenses. The advanced lens coatings not only protected the eyes from harmful radiation but also offered a superior view in any light condition.
Over the years, a passionate following of Revo enthusiasts emerged. They hold a true reverence for the brand - they remember the moment when they tried on their first pair of Revo sunglasses, and how it made them feel. More than three decades later, Revo still sets itself apart with the best lens on Earth.