REV'IT Jacket Vapor 2
The dual sport and adventure touring Vapor 2 Jacket will help deflect wind and rain. Thanks to the hydratex liner and detachable thermal liner, you can wear this jacket all year round.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Polyester ripstop: Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- PWR|shell 500D: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura-a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability-and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex|Z-liner: A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Short and long connection zipper: Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- Collar hook: The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Comfort collar: The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- Prepared for vest connector NEON: The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- Stretch panels: The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Document pocket
- Inner pockets
- Slit pockets
- Adjustment drawcord
- Adjustment straps
- Adjustment tab
- Flexisnap: The REV'IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- UTA|tab: Ultra thin adjustment tab at cuff or leg. Thanks to laminating technology, the m
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.