REV'IT Jacket Quantum
Protection and practicality go hand-in-hand with the Quantum jacket. Dual comp protective shoulder parts and replaceable elbow sliders are a direct translation of MotoGP technology being incorporated into everyday motorcycling streetwear. Furthermore, the Quantum can be zipped together with any of the REV'IT! jeans via our Safeway 2 belt, thanks to the connection zipper. These features make it the perfect jacket for sportive street use. On colder mornings, the detachable liner adds comfort to any ride. Once taken out, the Quantum's perforated panels promote airflow to the upper body. Award-winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 limb protection at the shoulders and elbows take care of you in case of an unfortunate mishap. It's also easily upgradable with our SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert or via the SEESOFT CE-level 1 divided chest protector inserts. The right amount of stretch in all the right places means the Quantum keeps the rider comfortable even in a sportive riding position. Combine the Quantum with our Vertex GT trousers and a full leather riding suit is easily established.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Dual-comp elbow and knee slider
- Dual-comp protective parts at shoulders
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Monaco cowhide: This type of leather is highly abrasion resistant, long-lasting and extremely protective. It's rugged leather with a natural shine giving it an elegant look.
- 3D air mesh: This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Lorica: Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Monaco Performance cowhide: This top-grain leather not only has had its surfaces sanded to correct imperfections, it has been reinforced to up its performance factor for riding on the track or street. Long-lasting and extremely protective.
- Neoprene: Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR|shell stretch
- Detachable thermal liner
- Aero cool 3D mesh: This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Comfort cuffs
- Stretch panels: The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Race fit
- Inner pocket
- Slit pockets
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.