REV'IT Jacket Outback 3
The Outback 3 jacket offers the essentials required for a comfortable ride in various conditions. Also on its list of notable features include: protection, ventilation and plenty of storage. A detachable and waterproof hydratex|Mesh G-liner is perfect for the days when the weather is not on your side. Keep it in to keep the water out. Take it out when you would like more airflow to your upper body. Further adding to your comfort is the detachable thermal liner, which will keep you warm when temperatures drop. Plenty of VCS vents for air circulation and various adjustability options all add up to an extremely competent garment. The jacket comes equipped with SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows and can also be upgraded with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector, Challenger Cooling Vest and Neon Connector Vest.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1: The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Polyester ripstop: Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Softshell 3L
- Polyester 600D: This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Detachable hydratex|mesh G-liner
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Cuff zipper: The zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer.
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- Adjustable protector pockets: Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Collar hook: The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Double long and double short connection zipper: The membrane features a long and short connection zipper and can easily be connected with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, ensuring that the critical waterproofing layer stays in place. But in case you are riding without the membrane; the outer shell also features a long and short zipper that connects the jacket directly to the trousers.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert: The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector NEON: The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- Hand warmer pockets
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.