REV'IT Gloves Summit 3 H2O
Take the Summit 3 H2O gloves on your next summer/warm weather adventure and enjoy all the perks of protection and waterproofing. The long-cuff gloves are ready for anything thanks to their TPU hard shell palm slider, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle and Temperfoam underneath the knuckle. That said, the combination of drum dyed goatskin along with PWR|shell 500D twill stretch make sure you have the right amount movement and feel in the handlebars. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, the included hydratex | Z-liner membrane is up to the task of waterproofing the gloves. And in terms of a perfect fit, because we know that's what you're after, our revolutionary Single Motion Closure System is built in to ensure that every time your hands slip into the Summit 3 H2O, they're as comfortable as possible. Also included is the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
- Temperfoam finger knuckles: The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- TPU hard-shell palm slider: Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- Goatskin drum dyed: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Goat digital with WR finish: Supple goatskin material with a diamond pattern delivers a superb grip even in the most adverse conditions thanks to the WR finish. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride.
- Connect finger tip leather: Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shell 500D: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|shell 500D twill stretch
- Hydratex|Z-liner: A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Grip part: This part at the inside of the knees gives you extra grip for ultimate control in the corners. It also protects the leather from wear and tear.
- Elastic at wrist
- Connect finger tip: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Visor wiper: The material used on the index
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.