Product Name : Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bottle
imensions : 11.5" X 1.5" x 6" ; Weight: 3.5 Lbs
- Quickly and easily keep yourself warm and to help alleviate aches and pains
- Can be used under your favorite blanket to cut central heating time down
- Ideal for skiers, hunters, fisherman, golfers or people who work or play in thecold for long hours
- No need to microwave, No need to pour boiling water from the kettle
- No need to refill or empty like ordinary water bottles
- Heats water from 140 to 158 F ( tests performed by INTERTEK)
- Auto Shut-off built-in to prevent overheating
- 36" cord with charging indicator _ removable once charged
- Water permanently sealed in the bag so you never have to refill it
- Soft and comfortable to the touch, bottle comes with removable red storage/travelbag to carry unit and supply cord.
- Made in China; 90 day warranty
100% Recommend this product (6 of 6 responses)
Worked like a charm then quit on me after 3 months
August 9, 2020
This product was amazing while it lasted. Used it for some pretty bad menstrual cramps and it would stay warm for 4-5 hours. However it now refuses to charge conveniently right after the 90 day warranty expired. I did purchase a protection plan for this and hope I'll be able to have it replaced without a hassle.
ProsStays warm for hours on end Quick charge
ConsDied after 3 months
April 11, 2020
Arrived in a timely manner and I really enjoy the product. It stays warm for a good few hours before needing to be charged again. I like the soft cover it comes with too!
By D M.
December 10, 2018
Really happy with the this water bottle. So happy, I purchased two (2)!
ProsCharges quickly! Have to use remotely form the charge cord, which is good.
ConsElectrical cord arrangement is questionable. Even following the warnings, you still may have failure! "No breaker"! No reset! SYSTEM USES A "FUSE" ON THE POWER BOARD. Great Product, but understand its weakness!!!!!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
A really terrific product . . .
March 25, 2018
This is a really terrific product. In particular, it stays warm far, far longer than a traditional hot water bottle and can serve functions that an electric heating pad or electric blanket can't. It's worth noting that this is not a device you would lie on (like a heating pad); it is something that would rest on you and that can form to the contours of the surface on which it is resting. For instance, I used it when I had a sinus headache, and it conformed nicely to my forehead, eyesocktets, and around the bridge of my nose. And it stayed warm for so long, which meant I didn't have to get up and reheat/refill something. Also, because you don't use it while it's plugged in, you can use it in places far from a socket. It really is a useful heating source and is worth having on hand in any linen closet.
Little Rock, AR
June 7, 2017
Works beautifully. Charges quickly, hold heat for hours, no mess, no filling, no leaking! Highly recommend. Much better than a heating pad.