A Modern, Sleek Portable Electric Hand Warmer that doubles as a Power Bank.
- 3 heat settings and up to 8+ hrs of heat
- Heats up to 140 degrees F
- Charges small mobile devices up to 1.5+ times
- Cork-wrapped aluminum shell to help retain heat
- Weather resistant
Let's be real here for a moment: We're not the first people to come up with the idea of heated jackets. We're just the first ones to do it right. By doing it right we mean our jackets look good, they're durable, they're af- fordable and they integrate our technology seamlessly and unobtrusively. Finally there's a heated jacket you can wear with equal comfort and style from the mountains to the office without missing a beat. Sure it's been tried before but other solutions have been pricey, ugly and the technology was problematic. Ravean has addressed and solved each of these issues to present jackets you can wear anywhere, that are as stylish and durable as they are warm and cozy.
I pair mine up with a charging cable called inCharge (rollingsquare.com) that lives on my keyring. The Ravean stays fully charged on my desk -- if you have a shelf near your door, that would work even better -- and when I know I'm going to be out and about, I just grab it as I leave.
As a handwarmer, it runs for several hours on a single charge. The cork is a nice touch, it feels good to hold and diffuses the heat.
- Convenient, good-looking, does both its jobs well.
- Bulky for a spare phone battery, which is the main thing I use it for, but that's the price for having it also be a handwarmer.