The Penguin Pad is a unique cold weather accessory that will instantly give you better traction, confidence and safety when braving the icy weather conditions. Simply peel and stick the Penguin Pad to the soles of your shoes or boots.
There are many ways that the Penguin Pads can help keep you safe on slippery and icy surfaces. They are great for everyday activities like walking the dog or going to work. Feel safer and more secure knowing you have extra traction on slippery ice.
A Penguin Pad Pair consists of the following:
- Instant Ice Traction
- Easy To Apply
- Provides Improved Stability
- Walk on Ice with Confidence
- Includes 2 Pairs (8 Total Pads)
Why Use Penguin Pads?
- A pair is made up of 2 Large Penguin Pads and 2 Small Penguin Pads
- A Large Penguin Pad is placed at the front of the sole on your shoe or boot. This is where the ball of your foot is located
- A Small Penguin Pad is placed on the heel of the sole on your shoe or boot
According to the Centers for Disease control slip and fall accidents are ranked #2 leading cause of injuries in the United States today. In a one year period of time 1 million people will have experienced a fall and 20,000 of those falls resulted in death. Furthermore, the CDC estimates that of the million people injured in unintentional falls every year, approximately 20 to 30% will suffer moderate to severe injuries, such as: Broken bones, Head injuries, Fractures, Bruises.Who Else Can Use Penguin Pads?
- An elderly family member or neighbor
- A friend or family member after surgery
- A mailman or delivery person
- A co-worker