Outlast\xAC Temperature Regulating Pillow
This pillow, made with Outlast\xAC technology, was created with the goal of providing better sleep to its users. It offers a relaxing night\xACs sleep by mitigating nights sweats and hot flashes due to temperature fluctuations. With a cool and fresh feeling, this pillow is bound to become your new favorite.
- 300 TC, 100% Cotton Sateen Top Fabric
- 100% polyester fill
- Outlast\xAC fabric on both sides
- Easy care _ machine washable
- Outlast\xAC Gold Comfort Rating
What type of sleeper are you? Side sleeper? Stomach sleeper? Back sleeper? No matter what kind of sleeper you are, we have a pillow to give you the right support as well as help mitigate temperature fluctuations and lessen the need to flip the pillow for a cooler side.
Extra Soft / Soft / Medium / Firm
Standard: 18 oz./22 oz./26 oz./34 oz.
Queen: 22 oz./26 oz./32 oz./42 oz.
King: 26 oz./30 oz./38 oz./50 oz.
- EXTRA SOFT (stomach) : a stomach sleepers dream. Our thinnest pillow but it still manages the heat like all the others. Recommended for Stomach sleepers or anyone that likes a thin pillow.
- SOFT (stomach): for those that like to sleep on their stomach but like a bit more height in their pillow. This amount of fill is also great for those that like a pillow between their knees while sleeping.
- MEDIUM: pillow has a medium-weight fill to offer cooling support for your neck while sleeping on your back.
- FIRM: with our maximum fill, this pillow helps keep the body at a more horizontal line while sleeping on your side
Outlast Pillow Sizes:
Standard 20: X 28"
Queen 20" X 30"
King 20" X 36"
This pillow, made with Outlast technology, was created with the goal of providing better sleep to its users. It offers a relaxing night\xCDs sleep by mitigating nights sweats and hot flashes due to temperature fluctuations. With a cool and fresh feeling, this pillow is bound to become your new favorite.
- Keeps you Not too hot, not too cold
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton cover
- 100% hypoallergenic polyester fiber-fill
- Overstuffed for side sleepers
- Outlast fabric on both sides
- Outlast Certified Gold Comfort Rating
Outlast\xAC technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes phase change materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast\xAC technology is comparable to ice in a drink; as it changes from solid to liquid, it absorbs heat and cools the drink, keeping that drink at the desired temperature for longer. Outlast\xAC phase change materials work in the same way, but are microencapsulated to be permanently enclosed and protected in a polymer shell. We call microencapsulated phase change materials Thermocules\xBB.
This encapsulation process makes the Thermocules\xBB exceptionally durable for many applications. These Thermocules\xBB can be incorporated into fabrics and fibers and have the capacity to absorb, store and release excess heat. This gives any product containing Outlast\xAC technology the ability to continually regulate skin\xCDs microclimate. As the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, that heat is released.
Outlast\xAC technology is not wicking technology, which manages moisture by reacting to your sweat and pulling it away from the skin. Outlast\xAC technology will proactively manage heat while controlling the production of moisture before it begins. That\xCDs the Outlast\xAC difference.