Outdoor Research Women's Alti Mitts
Built for 8,000-meter peaks and Arctic expeditions \x8C_ stay warm, protected and focused on the terrain in the Alti Mitts. Constructed with breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX, high-loft Moonlite Pile fleece and water-resistant PrimaLoft Gold Insulation, removable liners layer on protection while durable water-repellant Pittards leather palms and Kevlar stitching withstand brutal alpine punishment.
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Removable Liner
- Kevlar Stitching on Palm
- Moonlite Pile Fleece Palm Liner
- Pre- Curved Box Construction
- Three-Panel Thumb
- SuperCinch Gauntlet Closure
- ToughTek LT Tabs Prevent Slipping
- Heat Pack Pocket on Back of Liner
- Removable Leash
- Pull Loop
- Glove Clip
Fabric: GORE-TEX, 2.5L 100% nylon, 40D ripstop shell // Pittards Armortan leather shell palm // 100% nylon ripstop liner // PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 170g in shell, 340g in liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.8oz / 333g(L)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
At Outdoor Research, we built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. We love coming to work every day and inventing ever better solutions to what nature throws our way. But we're more than just the gear we build. We're part of a community of friends whose lives are connected by our common need to be outside. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water and deserts of the planet we love so much.
In 1981, a brilliant scientist and adventurer named Ron Gregg watched his frostbitten partner get airlifted off a glacier on Denali. He'd spent months planning a new route in the purest style, skiing 100 miles from the road to the base of the climb. Barely halfway to the summit, their trip ended with the failure of a simple pair of gaiters. Stubborn to the end, Ron refused a seat on the helicopter and descended alone for two weeks, pondering what had happened. Somewhere along the way he realized he could both fix the gear problem and devote his life to pursuing his passion for adventure. By the end, he knew one thing for sure: He wasn't going back to his old job.
Ron Gregg built Outdoor Research on the idea that life is an adventure, and the best gear makes it more fun. Though he died tragically in an avalanche more than a decade ago, his legacy remains at our core. In our world, it's not about chasing heroes; It's about being on the journey. It's not how often we get out as much as how often we want to be out that makes us who we are. Our goal is to do all we can to expand the tribe of people who share our belief that progress is spiritual and life is unimaginable without the quest.
And we want you in it, because we're pretty sure that the bigger our tribe gets, the better off the world will be.
Outdoor Research. Designed By Adventure.
Related Items All Outdoor Research Products
- Outdoor Research Option Balaclava
- Outdoor Research Sonic Balaclava
- Outdoor Research Men's Transcendent Down Jacket
- Outdoor Research Men's Crocodile Gaiters
- Outdoor Research Women's Crocodiles Gaiters
- Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodiles Gaiters
- Outdoor Research Men's Rocky Mountain High Gaiters
- Outdoor Research Women's Rocky Mountain High Gaiters
- Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters
- Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat
- Outdoor Research Helios Sun Hat
- Outdoor Research Sun Bucket Hat
- Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap
- Outdoor Research Radar Pocket Cap
- Outdoor Research Women's Solar Roller Sun Hat
- Outdoor Research Swift Cap
- Outdoor Research Bug Bucket
- Outdoor Research Kid's Helios Sun Hat
- Outdoor Research Men's Alti Mitts
- Outdoor Research Women's Alti Mitts
- View More ...