Oslo OSP1-10 Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU - White
Oslo OSP1-10 Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU - White 3x1 Machine Self Evaporative Portable A/C, Dehumidifier and Fan. Single hose. Mirage Display (Cooling Only).
The 8,000 BTU DOE (12,000 BTU ASHRAE) rated portable air conditioner is packed with industry-leading features that are ready to use right out of the box. The smart design makes this air conditioner easy to install and simple to operate. Choose from 3-fan speeds in cooling or fan-only modes for customized airflow. See the temperature on the digital thermostat or right at your fingertips on the large remote control screen. It's convenient to save on energy costs with the 24-hour timer and sleep mode. You can rest easy knowing that if there is a power interruption while you're asleep or away from home, this air conditioner will automatically resume operation once power is restored. The auto mode maintains selected room temperature automatically without overcooling. Dry mode turns your air conditioner into a stand-alone evaporative dehumidifier. It's like having 3 appliances in one: an air conditioner, dehumidifier, and fan. Maintenance is made easy with the washable and reusable filter. Simply rinse every few weeks to keep your air conditioner at peak performance. OSLO Air conditioners are built on quality and reliability that you can trust.
- 3x1 Machine Self Evaporative Portable A/C
- 24 Hour Timer automatically turns on or shuts off the unit
- Sleep Mode automatically increases the set temperature to conserve energy at night
- LCD touch panel, electronic control and remote control available
- Functions as a 3-in-1 unit with air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier functions
- LCD touch panel, electronic control and remote control
- Cools up to 450 sq. ft. area
- Exhaust hose length 60 in.
- 3-fan speeds
- Removable and washable filter
- Includes dehumidifier mode
- Voltage: 115V (60Hz)
- Watts: 1300W
- Dimensions: 16.14"W x 30.31"H x 10.25"D
- Weight: 70.4 lbs.
Soleus International Inc. warrants the accompanying Soleus Air Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original retail purchase in the United States.
If the unit exhibits a defect in normal use, Soleus International Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the consumer must present this Warranty Certificate along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- 1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- 2) Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- 3) Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- 4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by Soleus International Inc.
- 5) Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY ARE LIMITED TO ONE-YEAR DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY . SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE UNIT FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS UNIT.
Due to the size or weight of this item, additional shipping will be added to this order. We do not profit on shipping charges, in fact, we have subsidized the cost to keep it fair. Most large/oversized items will be shipping UPS but some will need to ship LTL (trucking company) depending on cost and size. We will always ship most affordable and quickest way to benefit our customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-406-1984.