OperationHeatjac TRO Electric Heated Garment
OPERATION HEATJAC TRO
TRO stands for Transformer Only. This product is recommended for anyone who is in a cold environment and is stationary for the majority of the time. The advantage of this model is that it has approximately 3Xs the heating surface of the BTR model. It does lack the flexibility in not being powered by a battery, but it does actually have over 7 feet of cable between the transformer and the heating pads. Simply plug the 12V transformer into a wall outlet, (it comes with a 15' power cord) and use the controller to regulate temperature. When you need to get up and move, simply unplug the connector between the controller and heating pads. When you return the setting will be unchanged.
- 100% output: in the 160s degrees F
- 75% output: in the 140s degrees F
- 50% output: in the 120s degrees F
- 25% output: in the 100 teens degrees F
- Electric heated garment with temperature controller
- Maximum heating surface compare to other Operation Heatjac models
- No need to switch out power source - you will stay warm your entire shift
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 5 in
- Size: Small: Torso 29" to 35", Medium: Torso 35" to 41", Large: Torso 41" to 47", X-Large: Torso 47" to 59"
OPERATION HEATJAC is a utility garment to keep medical professionals comfortable in the OR, procedure room or medical/dental office. These garments are now being made available to the public as they can transform anyone's existing coats and jackets into battery powered or heated coats and jackets.