OperationHeatjac BTR+ Battery or Transformer Heated Garment
OPERATION HEATJAC BTR+
This being our most flexible product, is for those in a cold environment, who need to be moving around at times and are sometimes stationary. (Comes with one 11.1V, 5200 mAh, 3 Level Remote Controlled Li-ion Battery, Remote FOB, Charger and Adapter plus our 12V, 7.5A Transformer with 4 Level Controller, 15' Power Cord, and Adapter.
Temperatures and Durations with the 11.1V 5200 mAh Li-ion Battery:
- Setting 3: in the 160s degrees F for 5 hours
- Setting 2: in the 140s and 130s degrees F for 7 hours
- Setting 1: in the 100s degrees F for 13 hours
*Our 11.1V, 5200 mAh battery also contains a USB port. You can charge your phone, tablet, or any USB charged device. Note: Heating times will decrease if used to charge other devices.
Temperatures with the 12V Transformer and 4 level controller:
- 100% output: in the 170s degrees F
- 75% output: in the 150s degrees F
- 50% output: in the 130s and 120s degrees F
- 25% output: in the 100s degrees F
- Offers the most flexibility for working in a cold environment
- Two power options, rechargeable battery or transformer
- Duration of heat can be easily extended by using transformer power option
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 5 in
- Size: Small: Torso 29" to 35", Medium: Torso 35" to 41", Large: Torso 41" to 47", X-Large: Torso 47" to 59"
OPERATION HEATJAC is a utility garment to keep medical professionals comfortable in the OR, procedure room or medical/dental office. These garments are now being made available to the public as they can transform anyone's existing coats and jackets into battery powered or heated coats and jackets.