Ogio 10L Fitness Pack
The Fitness Pack is designed for those on the go, searching for adventure. It is large enough for whatever you may need on a hike, bike ride or festival, but small enough to not be a nuisance. In addition to carrying your activity's needs, you can fit in a 2L water bladder to stay hydrated while on the go.
- Compact 10 liter athletic backpack with just enough space to carry the things to push you forward without weighing you down
- 7 pockets to keep all your fitness clothes, gear, accessories, and hyrdration organized
- Molded Tech Vault protective pocket for your fragile and valuable items
- Hydration reservoir pocket and tube port is compatible with most 2 liter or smaller hydration systems
- Bicycle light attachment loop
- Durable Coated 600D Base recycled poly upper
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Padded and molded back panel delivers both comfort and breathability
- Dimensions: 18.8" : x 8.6" W x 6.5" D
- Capacity: 10 Liters
- Materials: 600D Recycled Polyester
On any given day, the halls of OGIO are a veritable who's who in the world of professional sports. Whether it is X Games Gold medalists Travis Pastrana, Eric Koston, or Bob Burnquist just stopping in to consult on their latest designs to Eero Ettala and Travis Pastrana testing out new moves at the OGIO training facility, the place is always buzzing with activity.
OGIO company While this might be the norm in other worlds, until recently it has been uncharted territory for an action sports company which exclusively sells gear bags. Utah-based OGIO was created in 1987 by Mike Pratt a born thrill-seeker and frustrated inventor who needed an outlet for his ideas. His first innovation was a sport bag designed to look and work like a locker. It was a simple concept, yet something entirely new for a tired-looking industry.
Fortunately, buyers at Nordstrom saw its potential, and a company was born. In the years that followed, Pratt's newly-named OGIO powered out backpacks, duffel bags and apparel. The brand nailed its real traction when the founder and his new design team started pouring serious innovation into niche categories including motocross, snowboarding, golf, skate, and surf.
OGIO sponsor some of the world's finest extreme sports athletes, all of whom choose to use OGIO gear. They live to push the boundaries of extreme sports further than the competition, and to do that they ensure they only use the finest kit.
OGIO has been the gear bag of choice for these athletes for over 2 decades now and has been at the forefront of bag design and innovation since 1987. Here in the UK, we follow in the same tradition, by supporting some for the best athletes the UK has to offer.
Ben Reid, Josh Brycland, Steve Peat and Paddy Graham are all at the forefront of their chosen disciplines and we are proud to be able to support them with OGIO product.