Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses Polished White w/Fire Iridium
Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Flak 2.0 offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the lens is optimized with High Definition Optics in a ruggedly durable yet lightweight design. Designed to push your limits with patented XYZ Optics for razor sharp clarity and secure grip of Unobtanium.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Frame Color: Polished White
- Lens Color: Fire Iridium
- Fit: Standard
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
FRAME FIT Standard Fit:
*Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.
Oakley is a culture of athletes and creators obsessed with using design and innovation to create products and experiences that inspire greatness. Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives us to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It\x92s in our DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Oakley invents each new product with a design philosophy called sculptural physics: the discipline of solving problems with science and wrapping those solutions in art. Supported by an infrastructure that includes the latest tools of technology, Oakley engineers and artisans continue to expand the company\x92s array of product categories