Nathan Zephyr Fire 300 Hand Torch LED Light
This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run \x8C_ no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips.
- Rechargeable flashlight designed for runners
- 359 lumens with 4 lighting modes
- Integrated handstrap for grip-free running
- Engineered 24-downward beam angle
- Built-in warning siren in grip
- IPX4 weather-resistant for use in any weather
- LED: 2 LEDs \x8C_ Front: Cree White LED \x8C_ 308 lumens / Back : Red LED 8 lumens
- Beam Distance: 104 meters / 341 feet
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable via Micro B USB port
- Burn Time: Hi - 3 hours, Low - 6 hours, Low / Strobe - 12 hours
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Minimum USB Charger Amperage: 500mA
- Water Resistance: IPX4 \x8C_ Weather resistant
- To turn on, press and hold power button that is integrated in to the hand grip for 2-3 seconds.
- Use power button again to cycle through 4 different light modes as needed.
- To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Plug supplied USB cord in to a USB power source (500mA minimum) and then plug gently in to the covered charge port at the top of the unit. A red LED will light up to indicate charging is occuring and a green light indicates the Zephyr Fire is fully charged.
- Charge time is 6 hours for a fully depleted battery.
- When fully charged, unplug Zephyr Fire from USB power supply, return port cover gasket to original position and store charger cord until next use.
Driven by a real understanding of athlete needs, NATHAN's team of innovators sweat the details, because it's the details that help you push your potential. As the market leader in creating ground-breaking Running Essentials' gear, NATHAN's performance-driven products help you have your best run.
NATHAN's essential offerings, built for road warriors, ultra runners, triathletes, couch to 5Kers, and every dedicated athlete in between, include industry-leading and best-selling hydration vests, belts, handhelds, bottles, running paks, active visibility and reflective vests, and other gear, all designed to help you run stronger and longer.
Used and abused by hundreds of thousands of athletes across the globe, NATHAN Running Essentials' products are available in specialty running shops, outdoor retailers, and sporting goods stores in 45 countries and counting.