Stay warm on the slopes with the mYcorecontrol™ Women’s Heated Ski Jacket. Made of 70% nylon and 30% PUU with a 100% polyester lining, this jacket features My Core Control™ personal thermal control technology with 3 levels of adjustable heat that provides up to 12 hours of heating performance and is powered by 2 rechargeable 3.7V lithium-ion batteries.MyCore Heated Ski Jacket
Approximate battery Run Time/Heat Output
- Heated using My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology
- Powered by two rechargeable 3.7 volt lithium-ion batteries (7500 MHA total)
- Three levels of adjustable heat
- Up to 12 hours of performance 6 hours on the high setting
- Made of 70% nylon and 30% PUU
- My Core Control™ personal thermal control technology with 3 levels of adjustable heat provides up to 12 hours of heating
- performance and up to 6 hours on the high setting
- 2 pockets
- Full-length zipper
- Round neck
- mYcorecontrol™ Heated Gear logo embroidered on the left chest
- Powered by 2 rechargeable 3.7V lithium-ion batteries (included)
- 100% polyester lining for added cushioning
- Hood for added coverage
Included with My Core Control Heated Jackets:
- 3.7-Volt Lithium-ion Batteries (2) 7500 MAH Total
- High (100%) 135\xC1F 6 hours
- Medium (75%) 130\xC1F 9 hours
- Low (50%) 125\xC1F 12 hours
About the My Core Controller: The Controller has 4 inputs that plug into it.
- mYcorecontrol™ Men’s Heated Ski Jacket
- 2 rechargeable 3.7V lithium-ion batteries
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
About the My Core Drone: The Drone has 2 inputs to plug into it.
- (1) The Button – the medium sized input. (4 Pins)
- (2) The Drone – the large input. (5 Pins)
- (3) The right wrist device – the small input. (2 Pins)
- (4) The Controller also has a permanently attached wire on it that plugs into our charger. This will be referred to as the Controller Charger Input.
How to Operate Your My Core Jacket: Once the My Core Control jacket is charged quickly press and release the My Core Control Button (1) to control the heat of the jacket. The heating elements located in the left and right wrists of the jacket will begin heating. (It should take approximately 10 minutes to reach the desired temperature, but could take longer depending on charge and atmospheric temperatures.)
- (1) The Controller – the large input. (5 Pins)
- (2) The left wrist device – the small input. (2 Pins)
- No Light: Default Button (This is the default state of the My Core Control Button when the light is off.)
- Off: Second Hold Until Light Turns Red. Press and hold the My Core Control Button for 3 Seconds. (A Solid Red Light will appear for 1 second and then turn off. The jacket is now off and will no longer heat, though any residual heat from use will still be noticeable afterwards.)
- High Heat: 8 Seconds Orange Light. 6 Hr. Duration. Quickly press and release the My Core Control Button. (A Solid Orange light will stay lit for 8 seconds and then turn off. Even though the light has turned off the jacket will still be heating.)
- Medium Heat: Fast Orange Pulse. 9 Hr. Duration. Quickly press and release the My Core Control Button. (An Orange light will flash 6 times and then turn off. Even though the light has turned off the jacket will still be heating.)
- Low Heat: Slow Orange Pulse. 12 Hr. Duration. Quickly press and release the My Core Control Button. (An Orange light will slowly flash 3 times and then turn off. Even though the light has turned off the jacket will still be heating.)
When washing a My Core Control Jacket, simply remove the Controller and Drone from the jacket and make sure to zip the pockets back up. Make sure the Controller and Drone are not inside the jacket when you wash it. We recommend hand wash / a
My Core Control, Inc. is a Houston, Texas based company, established to bring "Personal Thermal Control Products" into existence and then to market these revolutionary products as a whole new category of merchandise. Personal Thermal Control Products are sold into a broad number of different, well developed existing markets, while providing consumers with a simple to use, photo electronic, chargeable device that will better manage the negative effects of climate extremes, exercise induced body heat or realize other benefits associated with raising or lowering human core body temperature.
When worn as a wrist band accessory, sewn into apparel or incorporated into industrial gear, "Personal Thermal Control Products" have the ability to raise human core temperature on demand with the simple push of a button.
While currently introducing our patented "Heated Personal Gear" to the market, we are also in the final stages of releasing next generation products including: Thermal Control Modules that regulate heat and cool, accessory wrist devices that are independent of outerwear, solar powered gear, bluetooth and WiFi capable technologies built directly into personal wear and MUCH MORE!