Mobile Warming Womens Cypress Heated Jacket
- The Windshark® 4-way stretch high breathable, waterproof fabric provides additional flexibility needed in active outdoor sports
- Features three heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement with two panels on the chest and one on the back provide quick warm-up and even distribution of heat where needed most
- Includes one 7.4V 2.2Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger
- Battery features built-in 4-level thermo-regulating controls
- Provides up to 10 hours of comfortable warmth while enjoying favorite outdoor activities
- Reaches a max. surface temperature of 135°F at full power
- Adjustable hem drawcord
|Full Power Setting
||135°F; lasts up to 2.5 hours
|75% Power Setting
||120°F; lasts up to 3 hours
|50% Power Setting
||105°F; lasts up to 5 hours
|25% Power Setting
||90°F; lasts up to 10 hours
MOBILE WARMING technology was designed for activities in cold conditions for motorcyclists, snow-sports, cool weather golfers and hunting enthusiasts to provide a comprehensive heating solution. Our products utilize emerging far-infrared heat (FIR) and ultra-fine metal fiber heating technologies which through a portable power-supply provides active heat. Unique from the many other products currently available on the market our insulating heat transfer panels reflects and keeps heat directed to the body.
MOBILE WARMING was designed with outdoor enthusiasts in mind; the range of applications is wide-spread including skiing, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycling and just everyday use. Mobile Warming's break through technology gives unprecedented heating and warmth for an entire day at the touch of a button exceeding the heat transmitted by any other form of insulation available in outerwear today.
Wind-shark features a lightweight membrane that is bonded to the shell fabric providing breathable, waterproof, and wind-resistant properties to the face fabric.. In addition, it allows the fabrics to stretch providing added comfort when needed most.