Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Thermick Baselayer Heated Shirt - Previous Generation
Designed with versatility, function, and value in mind, Fieldsheer's Thermick Men's Heated Baselayer and Women's Heated Baselayer Shirt delivers uncompromising performance combined with our Mobile Heating Technology. Thin enough to be worn under an outer layer, snow jacket, or rain gear but thick enough to be worn on its own, the Thermick Heated Baselayer is an essential piece of any outdoor person's kit. Our Powersheer 7.4-Volt Lithium-Ion battery is supported by a universal USB charging port and can provide heat for up to 10 hours on a single charge. 4 distinct heat settings put you in control, and you can stay warm in even the harshest winter conditions. Easily toggle between heat settings to find the perfect level of comfort on even the coldest winter days with the internal integrated touch control button.
The Thermick Heated Baselayer Shirt keeps you in the field and doing what you love longer. The thermal cotton-poly blend offers numerous benefits, ensuring you'll stay warm and dry all day long. Additionally, it's an ideal fabric for layering as part of your outdoor equipment. Rib-knit cuffs make sure you stay warm without restricting mobility. Perfect as your first layer for the coldest winter days in backcountry powder, but thick enough to be worn on its own during a late fall camping trip or early spring morning jog. Multi-zone heating elements across your core deliver even warmth. The rib-knit cuffs keep it securely in place no matter what you're doing from skiing, snowboarding, or any of your favorite winter activities. The Sweatsheer mesh liner wicks moisture away, keeping you dry, warm, and comfortable for hours on end, while the thermal midweight base layer delivers another level of protection.
The Thermick Heated Baselayer Shirt allows you to keep going no matter what the conditions throw at you, and by maintaining a healthy temperature, you reduce fatigue, muscle soreness and decrease sensitivity. Fieldsheer continues to deliver unparalleled performance and rugged durability without sacrificing comfort or mobility. Since 1978 Fieldsheer has been a leading manufacturer of outdoor apparel, men's heated clothing and women's heated clothing. We know that conditions can change rapidly, and our Thermick Heated Baselayer Shirt lets you adapt and stay warm in any environment, from arid desert conditions to high Alpine timberlines. Men's Thermick Heated Baselayer Shirts come in grey, and women's are made in a stylish tan.
- 58% Cotton, 38% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Sweatsheer Moisture Wicking Mesh Liner
- Thermal Midweight Base Layer
- In-seam Thumb holes on cuffs
- Rib-Knit Cuffs & Waist
- Multi-Zone Heat Elements: 2x Back
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- 7.4volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Universal USB Charging Input
- Powersheer Standard Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- UL/CE certified
- USB Cable included
- Charge Time 3-4 hours
Footnote: Charge time is based off using a USB-A wall charger that delivers 5V@2.1A.
- (1) Thermick Heated Baselayer Shirts
- (1) Powersheer Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- (1) Micro USB cable
Mobile Warming products are designed with the outdoors in mind; the range of applications is wide-spread including skiing, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycling, golf...even work. Breakthrough technology provides outstanding levels of comfort and warmth for an entire day at the touch of a button; exceeding the efficiency of any other warming system available in outerwear today. Mobile Warming is committed to continuing to provide customers with the best quality, best priced, and best performing heated products on the market.
STAY WARM, STAY COMFORTABLE Industry Leading Heat Performance
Patented Mobile Warming technology is specially engineered for cold environmental conditions. Mobile Warming comprehensive heating solutions keep you warm and comfortable. The exclusive Mobile Warming heating system utilizes F.I.R. (Far-Infrared) heat and ultra-fine metal fiber heating elements powered by lightweight, rechargeable, and powerful Lithium-Ion batteries. As heat builds Mobile Warming advanced materials reflect and direct heat back towards the body ensuring that you stay warm. The combination of unique materials, construction techniques, and innovative design results in the most advanced heated gear available.
Related Items Fieldsheer Heated Clothing
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Primer Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Unisex Standard Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Ion Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 12V Men's Pinnacle Parka Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Vest
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Phase Heated Hoodie - Dark Grey - Previous Generation
- Mobile Warming 12V Women's Pinnacle Parka Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Men's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Foreman Heated Vest - 2020 Model (3XL)
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Dual Power Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Women's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Adventure Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Heated Glove Liner
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Adventure Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Frontier Heated Jacket
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming Standard Heated Insoles
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Frontier Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Desert Storm Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- View More ...