Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Hi-Vis Heated Rain Jacket
The Fieldsheer powered by Mobile Warming heating technology Bluetooth-enabled 7.4-volt High-Vis heated Rain Heated Jacket brings serious heat to the worst conditions. Designed for anyone who works outside for extended periods in the cold and required to wear Hi-Vis workwear. A 2-piece design, with an ANSI-certified hi-vis waterproof Heated Jacket and a removable Mobile Warming 7.4-volt heated mid-layer Heated Vest.
The High-Vis Rain Heated Jacket is constructed of heavy-duty 100% Oxford Polyester Rainguard Outer Shell with Oil and Stain-Resistant coating. Featuring a Rainguard Waterproof construction throughout, including the hood with a drawcord closure to keep the wind out. The Hi-Vis Rain Heated Jacket has heavy-duty YKK zippers and 3 exterior waterproof pockets for storage. The Hi-Vis Rain Heated Jacket is built to keep you cozy in the cold with our Mobile Warming heating system.
The heat in the Heated Jacket is powered by a removeable Heated Vest powered by our long-lasting 7.4-volt Mobile Warming Lithium-Ion battery. The liner has 3 heating elements, featuring 2 panels in the chest and one across the back. It can provide heating temperatures ranging from 135°F on high to 90°F on low. On high, expect up to 2 hours of heat. On low, the Hi-Vis Rain Heated Jacket can heat up to 10 hours! The Hi-Vis Rain Heated Jacket has 2 ways to adjust the temperature. First, the built-in touch control button is a simple button push that allows you to choose from 4 heat settings with LED indicator. Second, we've incorporated Bluetooth control with our MW Connect app. Through the free MW Connect app, you can quickly toggle through all connected Fieldsheer devices and adjust individual heat levels to your liking. MW Connect allows you to get real-time updates on battery levels and update your garments when new firmware becomes available.
The Hi-Vis Rain Heated Jacket comes as a complete package with a battery and charger. Check out the Hi-Vis heated Rain Pants to complete the outfit. Stay ahead of schedule, don't let the cold or the rain hold you back or slow you down with the Fieldsheer Hi-Vis workwear.
- Heavy-Duty 5oz 100% Oxford Polyester Rainguard Outer Shell with Oil and Stain Resistance
- Quilted 3-ounce Polyester Thermal Liner with Zapsheer Anti-Static
- ANSI:SEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3 Certified
- Rainguard Waterproof Construction
- 2-Piece Design with Waterproof Shell & Removable heated Liner
- Interior Velcro Pocket
- ID and Pen Pocket
- Rib-Knit Waist
- Heavy-Duty YKK Zipper
- Multi-Zone Heat: 2x Chest & 1x Back
- Bluetooth-Enabled Wireless Control
- MW Connect Mobile App Compatible available on App Store or Google Play Store
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- Available in SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL & 4XL
- 12-volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 11 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Charge Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- (1) Hi-Vis Rain Heated Jacket
- (1) 7v 5200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) AC Charger
Mobile Warming products are designed with the outdoors in mind; the range of applications is wide-spread including skiing, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycling, golf...even work. Breakthrough technology provides outstanding levels of comfort and warmth for an entire day at the touch of a button; exceeding the efficiency of any other warming system available in outerwear today. Mobile Warming is committed to continuing to provide customers with the best quality, best priced, and best performing heated products on the market.
STAY WARM, STAY COMFORTABLE Industry Leading Heat Performance
Patented Mobile Warming technology is specially engineered for cold environmental conditions. Mobile Warming comprehensive heating solutions keep you warm and comfortable. The exclusive Mobile Warming heating system utilizes F.I.R. (Far-Infrared) heat and ultra-fine metal fiber heating elements powered by lightweight, rechargeable, and powerful Lithium-Ion batteries. As heat builds Mobile Warming advanced materials reflect and direct heat back towards the body ensuring that you stay warm. The combination of unique materials, construction techniques, and innovative design results in the most advanced heated gear available.
Related Items Fieldsheer Heated Clothing
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Primer Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Unisex Standard Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Ion Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 12V Men's Pinnacle Parka Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Vest
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Phase Heated Hoodie - Dark Grey - Previous Generation
- Mobile Warming 12V Women's Pinnacle Parka Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Men's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Foreman Heated Vest - 2020 Model (3XL)
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Dual Power Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Women's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Adventure Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Heated Glove Liner
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Adventure Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Frontier Heated Jacket
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming Standard Heated Insoles
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Frontier Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Desert Storm Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- View More ...