- Heavy-Duty 5oz 100% Cotton Canvas Outer Shell
- Quilted 3oz Polyester Full Sleeved Thermal Liner
- Rib-Knit Cuffs & Waist
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Interior Hook & Loop Pocket
- Hand-Warmer Pockets
- Heavy-Duty Zipper
- Multi-Zone Heat, 2x Chest & 2x Back
- Bluetooth Enabled Wireless Control
- MW Connect Mobile App Compatible
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- Includes Integrated Heated Glove Connectors
- 12volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 11 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Charge Time 4hours 10mins
- Available in SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL, 3XL & 4XL
- (1) Foreman Jacket
- (1) 12V 5200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) AC Charger
Mobile Warming products are designed with the outdoors in mind; the range of applications is wide-spread including skiing, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycling, golf...even work. Breakthrough technology provides outstanding levels of comfort and warmth for an entire day at the touch of a button; exceeding the efficiency of any other warming system available in outerwear today. Mobile Warming is committed to continuing to provide customers with the best quality, best priced, and best performing heated products on the market.
STAY WARM, STAY COMFORTABLE Industry Leading Heat Performance
Patented Mobile Warming technology is specially engineered for cold environmental conditions. Mobile Warming comprehensive heating solutions keep you warm and comfortable. The exclusive Mobile Warming heating system utilizes F.I.R. (Far-Infrared) heat and ultra-fine metal fiber heating elements powered by lightweight, rechargeable, and powerful Lithium-Ion batteries. As heat builds Mobile Warming advanced materials reflect and direct heat back towards the body ensuring that you stay warm. The combination of unique materials, construction techniques, and innovative design results in the most advanced heated gear available.
- Very well made. Quality product. I highly recommend this company?s products.
- The battery life. On the highest setting it runs down in a few hours. But with today?s technology that?s to be expected.
- I don?t know if this is considered a con. I bought a extra large vest and it?s a little snug. If I?d bought an 2x it would have been way too big. I?m just at the in between size .
- Great fit
- Battery life