Milwaukee M12 Realtree Xtra Heated Jacket Kit
Milwaukee® M12™ RealTree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal heat retention to keep the outdoorsman in the woods longer, the Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Camo Heated Jacket integrates (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat close to the body and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring special noise-reducing fabric and the Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern, the jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions while blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Designed for the Woods: Noise reducing fabric with Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern to blend in with natural colors of fall, winter and spring
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- (1) M12™ Cordless Realtree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket Only (2342)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, most durable and most reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee currently employs approximately 1,000 people globally. The company continues to set industry standards, targeting professional tool users of all types with a product line that includes more than 500 tools and over 3,500 accessories. Throughout its history Milwaukee’s commitment to quality remains steadfast, although the way that quality is ensured has changed drastically. Quality is designed in, using state-of-the-art technologies and sophisticated manufacturing techniques.
The people at Milwaukee are as much a part of the success as the tools themselves. All of Milwaukee's tool and accessory manufacturing operations have been arranged in manufacturing cells consisting of teams of motivated and empowered employees. Cellular manufacturing methods help Milwaukee employees focus on customer needs; allow for quick response to market demands; and increase employee productivity and product quality.
Introducing M12™ Heated Gear: the first-ever line of wearable products to harness the power of REDLITHIUM™ battery technology and provide hours of active heat both on and off the jobsite. M12™ Heated Gear conveniently utilizes the same batteries driving our M12™ tools. Engineered for those who don't let cold weather stand in their way, our durable carbon fiber heating elements give users the extra boost they need to power through the harshest winter. From heated pockets to high visibility striping, M12™ Heated Gear offers a variety of features that help our users be the best at what they do.